Bonus/Epilogue

GucciPanda has commented on your blog

A week passed after Tao was brought to Korea, and Sehun and Luhan left. That meant Tao was home alone due to everyone going to work. He laid on the couch as he flipped through the channels on the TV. He was quite bored. As if Kris knew he was, the elder called him on the phone. He picked up lazily. "Hello?" He wanted to try out his Korean.

"... Hyung wants you to get dressed." Kris spoke back. Tao blinked before he bit his lip, "Um... Back to Chinese please." Kris laughed at the cuteness of his boyfriend, "I said go get dressed." Tao turned off the TV and started heading towards his and Kris's room, "Why?"

"I'm taking you to my work so you have something to do today."

"Ah, ok then. See you when you get here."

"Alright."

-

Kris pushed open the store door making the bell ting. He smiled at Jongdae who looked at him, "I'm back." Tao walked in with him as he looked around. He was amazed by how small it was. "Is that..?" Jongdae rose an eyebrow as they walked up to him. "This is Tao." Kris told him.

The shortest's eyes widened, "This is your boyfriend? Wow! He's beautiful!" Tao stood there unsure of what to say or do since they were speaking Korean. Kris nodded, "It is. He can't speak Korean very well though." The other nodded as he looked at Tao before looking back at the tallest, "He speaks Chinese, right? His name sounds Chinese."

"Yeah, he does." Jongdae nodded and turned to Tao, "Nice to meet you, Tao. I'm Jongdae." He spoke in Chinese. Kris's eyes widened as the two shook hands, "I didn't know you could speak Chinese." The shorter chuckled, "I speak conversational Chinese. Xiumin and I have been learning it together for over a year now."

Kris glared at him, "And you never bothered to tell me?"

"We didn't think we needed to. You never mentioned you spoke Chinese."

"My last name is Chinese."

"That doesn't mean you speak it though."

"It was on my résumé."

"... I don't read those..."

They stared at each other before brushing the subject off.

Kris took his boyfriend's hand and pulled him over to look at the books. "So we're going to be here until I get off so just read some books or something." Tao nodded as he looked at the book spines to see if one caught his interest.

"Maybe books can be my new hobby."

 

 

---

 

 

"Tao." Kris spoke out to the boy laying on the bed, reading a book.

The said one looked up, "Yes?"

"Are you ready to start school again?"

Tao frowned and shrugged, "I guess but do I have to?"

The older smiled sympathetically. "It would be best if you continued until you finished. You only have a few months left, and if anything happens we'll pull you out."

The boy stared at the other, "... Ok. I'll continue with school."

 

 

---

 

 

A year passed and today was the day that Chanyeol and Baekhyun got married.

A little over three months ago, the two had finally got engaged. When Luhan heard about it, he didn't even offer, he just bought their wedding for them. The two turned it down though due to only wanting a private wedding. So instead Luhan helped both of them out, along with Tao and Kris, and bought them a house with three bedrooms.

One for the soon-to-be married couple, one for the dating couple, and one for guests. Once the private wedding was complete, they all went out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. Luhan and Sehun sent their congrats through the phone due to not being there. Everything was nice, and everything was right.

 

 

---

 

 

Another year passed and Tao and Kris were watching TV together when Chanyeol bursted into the house, startling the two. "You guys! Baekhyun forgot to tell you two so before you freak out... We adopted a child!" The two stared at him before Baekhyun walked in, holding a child in his arms. "You guys! Come meet Suzie!"

The two were shocked but walked over nevertheless. Tao smiled when he saw the child keeping close to Baekhyun's chest. "How old is she?" Kris questioned as he watched the way her big eyes looked around the room and at them. "She's about two and a half years old. The orphanage said that she's shy at first, but she'll open up quickly."

Chanyeol smiled as he put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder proudly. Tao grabbed Kris's hand as he looked at the child. Kris looked at him and smiled.

The five were going to be one happy family.

They could all feel it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned for the Sequel

Are epilogues and sequels the same thing???

Oh, who cares! You get more story to read~