Ex-Girlfriend

A Little Bit - The Twist (Book 2)

Yuri entered the restaurant. She searched for her sister. And she found her. Krystal was sitting in a corner, with another girl. She could not recognize the girl since she could only see her back.
“Krystal, I’m sorry I’m late”, she apologized as soon as she approached them.
Krystal stood up, and the other girl faced her. She was surprised. She felt like crying after seeing her.
“Don’t I deserve some hug here?” asked the other girl.
“Oh my God, Seohyun! how are you?” she hugged her. Oh, how she misses her. “I’m glad you’re here!”
Seohyun laughed. “Yeah. I think we are destined to meet again. I just saw Krystal here in the restaurant.”
Krystal butted in. “Yeah! I was surprised, too. I told her to wait because you are coming. Let’s sit down, unnie.”
All of them sat down. “How are you, Seohyun?” She asked her. She was not able to communicate with Seohyun after their graduation in high school. Seohyun left for America for college while she was busy building her life anew.
“I’m okay. I heard you are getting married. Who is this lucky guy, huh?” Seohyun asked excitedly.
“Krystal hasn’t told you yet? A miracle!” She said jokingly.
“Hey, I’m saving the news! I think it’s you who should tell her!” Krystal answered, and then pouted.
She laughed. Her sister has kept her habit. “He’s Cho Kyuhyun.” She smiled.
Seohyun’s excited expression disappeared. “Cho Kyuhyun? Minho’s brother?”
She was speechless. She was surprised that Seohyun knew Kyuhyun.
“What?” Krystal asked anxiously. “Minho? The guy who broke your heart, Yuri-unnie?”
She felt numb. She was too stunned to answer.
Seohyun cleared . But her voice was shaking when she asked: “How long have you known him, Yuri? How long have you been together?”
She was confused but she could not find the right words to ask. She opted to answer her question. “I’ve known a year ago, two months after my college graduation. But we have been dating for 8 months already.” She gave Seohyun a confused look. “I don’t get this. How did you know him, Seohyun? And how did you know that his brother is Minho?”
There was silence. They were merely staring at each other. After a few minutes, Seohyun spoke, almost a whisper. “He is my ex-boyfriend, Yuri. He was the reason I left Korea.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong:) I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this fic. But actually MinYul is not my bias couple this is just sequel to The Reset:)  Hope you guys enjoy:) Byeee