Chapter 5- Why

A Little Bit - The Twist (Book 2)

Days passed and things went well for his brother. Minho tried to avoid Yuri as much as he could. He was too devastated that he sometimes thought that she was observing him. Maybe he was starting to hallucinate things. And it bothered him. A lot. He was again in the hospital, meeting his doctor for his regular medication. He closed his eyes. He and his family were still hopeful that he would be treated.

He felt weak and he was disappointed. He could not protect his loved ones. He was not strong enough to be with them. He was a mere burden. After his medication, he sat outside, waiting for his brother.

 

Kyuhyun promised to fetch him and treat him to lunch. He smiled. He was happy that he and his brother were getting along pretty well. His brother changed hugely. Kyuhyun was then a silent kid. He appeared mysterious. But now, a joyful Kyuhyun came. He was talkative and he kept smiling. Maybe it’s because of Yuri. He smiled drily.

 

Yuri could brighten any man’s life.

 

 

That included him and his brother Kyuhyun. He was happy his brother was finally happy. And he must admit that he has seen Yuri happier. She was happier than she was with him. He saw their car approaching, He stood up, picking up his things. The car stopped.

 

As he opened the back door, he was stunned to see Yuri sitting. She smiled at him.

 

 

“Kyu could not make it. There was an emergency meeting so he asked me to fetch you instead,” she said. He nodded. He was just staring at her, mesmerized by her. He heard Yuri cleared .

 

 

He was awakened. “I’m sorry.” And he sat beside her, his eyes staring at his lap.

 

“Kyu told me we will have our lunch in a restaurant. He already instructed the driver,” Yuri said.

 

The car started to move. There was silence. Minho could not speak. He was at loss of words.

 

He heard Yuri chuckled. “You did not tell me about your illness,” Yuri told him.

 

He looked at her. “I don’t want to burden you with this.” Yuri shook her head.

 

“You should have told me.” The car stopped.

 

“Here is the restaurant sir, ma’am,” the driver said.

 

They both nodded. Minho went out first. He kept the door open for Yuri and offered his hand to help her.

 

But Yuri ignored him. She went out without accepting his hand. They headed to the restaurant and took their reserved table.

 

She took a chair for Yuri. Instead of thanking him, she said, “Thank you but I can manage. You don’t need to do this, Minho.” She sat down.

 

He also took his seat. They took their orders. A band was playing in a corner, singing “A Little Bit” by MYMP.

 

. They both looked at each other. Minho could not talk. He was just staring at her. And he was wondering because she was staring back at him.

 

Yuri broke the silence, “Why did you leave me? Why do you always leave me?” She was looking at him, her eyes expressing her pain. He looked at her intensely.

 

“I-I can’t be with y-you,” he was stuttering.

 

“Why?” She asked him firmly.

 

“Because I’m a burden,” he answered, looking away.

 

“W-why?” She asked again, this time her voice cracking.

 

 

“Because I’m sick, Yuri! I cannot protect you. I can’t make you happy. I’m not sure how long I can be with you or how long I can live in this world. I can’t promise you forever.” He looked at her again.

“I did not ask for forever, Minho. Did you hear me asking you that?” she asked.

 

“You hurt me, and that’s the only thing I remembered about you.” Minho tried to reach for her hands but she abruptly stood up.

 

“I have to leave you now, Minho. I have some important appointment.” Yuri left without waiting for his response.

 

He was left there, staring at the door where Yuri left.

His mind was blank. And before he knows it, he passed out.

 

 

Ta-da! *Sigh*~ EPIC FAIL. Ok,so,nothing much has happened to me,just usual dancing and singing in the SM Academy practice room... But today!Yep,Today I'll be learning new dance by put dance instructor :D Yep!Super happy:) And um,Thanks to Mintii donsaeng,flyingpig dongsaeng and Candy donsaeng:) You guys really helped stepped up in the game:) Sorry for the long chappie and I hope you look forward for the next chapter:) Bye! Annyeong^^