Chapter 6- Decision

A Little Bit - The Twist (Book 2)

Yuri walked as fast as she could. She could feel her tears from falling but she controlled it. She could not shed a tear for him. She could not let him hurt her again. When Kyuhyun told him about Minho in the plane, she felt that her world spun.

She felt terrible and her heart was heavy. But she could not back out. She would not let him affect her life. Kyuhyun loved her. She could feel it. And Kyuhyun did not leave her. He would not leave her. With Kyuhyun, she found security and peace. She believed that she would be happy with Kyuhyun. When he proposed marriage to her, she felt contented. She felt that she had put back all the broken pieces of her life.

 

After Minho left her, she felt that life started anew with Kyuhyun in her side. And when she offered her forever, she did not hesitate to accept it. Kyu was a good boyfriend. And she believed that she could give her a happy life. But things went different when she finally met Minho again. Her heart was telling her otherwise. It was longing for him. It was screaming for him. And she hated it. She was losing all this control. Her foolish heart was reaching for him again. And she felt weak. She felt like giving up.

 

Her phone rang. It was her sister calling. “Krystal?” She answered the call.

 

“Unnie, where are you? I have been waiting for like 20 minutes already. Do you have any plans of showing up, huh?” Krystal was nagging in the other line.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m actually coming. See you in a few minutes.” She ended the call and hurriedly looked for a cab. She should not think about him. She decided to focus on her future life with her fiancé- her Kyuhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for short update! I decided to update a chapter quickly because I have to assemble at the academy earlier than the usual timing:)