Sleeping Weirdo.

Double Trouble

I was staring blankly at the window, counting the birds flying by, trying to keep myself motivated since I haven't slept a wink last night. I don't know why~ Aigoooo..  I slapped my cheeks~ hoping It'll make me come back to my senses, Yet I was wrong~  I rested my head on the armchair for a couple of seconds~ and Booom! Before I knew it, I was already snoring.

"Yah! Yah! chae yeon.. YAH CHAE YEON! KIM CHAE YEON!!

I got up, and saw my teacher, along with my other classmates staring at me.

Aish!! I knew it! Lesson learned : Video games, totally not for me~ 

"So... Like I said a while ago...." She stopped and gazed at me, making me feel uncomfortable,"You will be having a PLAY as your very first project in performing arts~" she continued.

Lol.. so yeah~ I forgot the fact that I study in a school, major in performing arts~ makes a lot of sense... The heck!!! Not this again.. Don't tell me I have to play "the cheerful tree" just like last year's. 

"For this year's play..... JJANG!!!!!" She brought out a story book out of nowhere.

It's entitled... "Sleeping Beauty"

Sleeping Beauty~~ Aigoooo! Then that means....

"That's right!! There's a kissy kissy goo goo scene in this play!!" She pouted her lips, teasing us on purpose.

AISH~ such a weird teacher.. She's practically excited over the kissing scene, which is allowed, since we're already seniors~

"Now... Shall we decide on the cast?" She asked.

"Nae~" The students replied, uncaring.

She asked us to write our names on a piece of paper. I know what this is for actually~

"Our Stage director will be....." She picks up a paper from the box.

"Yoon Eun Hye.."

Everyone clapped their hands.

Eun hye nodded and said, "Everyone~ Lets work hard together! ~HWAITING!"

Omo!! Yoon Eun Hye will probably do a good job, being a crazy fangirl with lost of ideas and fantasies.

"and now for our sleeping beauty........."

I rested my head on the arm chair once again. Aish~ I can't help but to close my eyes, until I heard something disturbing~

"Kim Chae yeon...." 

I got up, and scratched my head. Everyone turned around and stared at me.

"Mwo~?" I asked them.

"Since you are already sleeping just like that, it looks to me that you are quite prepared for your role~" She grinned, like an evil witch.

"Role? what role?" My eyes grew bigger as I tapped the girl sitting infront of me~

"You are sleeping beauty~" She smiled.

Slee...  Sleeeping Beauty? Do I look like a sleeping beauty right now? I look like an old woman with these layers of eyebags in my eyes and now i'm Sleeping beauty!??

"Ani... I can't do it! Andwae!!" I shook my head.

"Lets be fair Ms. Kim, you will be playing the role of Sleeping beauty, and That's final~" She turned around and wrote my name on the board, next to the Sleeping beauty :
 

Lemme Die! Lemme Die!! LEMME DIEEE NOWWW!!

And if you think things couldn't get any worse, just check out who the Prince Phillip is: ~~~~~

The cast:

Results: 

Playwright: Yoon Eun Hye

Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) : Kim Chae yeon (me TT.TT)

Prince Phillip: Lee Jeongmin (WHAT THE ACTUAL FQ!!!)

King Stefan (Father of Princess Aurora) : Cha Dae-hyun

King Hubert (Father of Phillip) : Jo Kwangmin

Fairies:

Maleficent (the Evil fairy): Im Yoon A (her character suits her well actually..)

Flora: Lee Eun Ae

Fauna: Kim Ha na

Merryweather: Park Jae Ha

And those who were not chosen as the cast, shall help with the backstage thingies~

 

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT ANYMORE!!!!!!

Classes ended.

"Yah.. Chaeyeonni.. Gwenchana? (Are you alright)" Eunhye asked, patting my back.

"Do I look like I'm alright to you~" I slammed my face on the arm chair.

"Yahh! Don't worry! I'm the director so I'll try my best to help you out~ Huh? Cheer up!" She rubbed my face and gave me a big hug.

"Eun hyee-ah!! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" I hugged her tightly~ I really want to cry!! Aish!! The Sleeping Beauty part is okay, but now Jeongmin being the Prince Phillip~ Aigooo.. I really really don't know what to do!!

"Eotteokhae~? Eotteokhae~?"

 

 

(The next next day...)

We were asked to plan out for the project. 

Eunhye was busy checking out the scripts~ While the others are making props for the play.

For some odd reason, I can't get my mind at ease. 

Jeongmin is like 2 meters away from me, primping as usual~ He really lived up to the name "Mirror Prince". 

Yoon a approached him, showing her costume to Jeongmin.

Jeongmin forcefully nodded and turned his eyes back to the mirror.

Yoona pouted and walked away.

JGH~ screw them for the nth time!!

The duo.. I mean the twins are being surrounded by some of the girls again.

I stole a quick glimpse on kwangmin, who was busy checking out the white beard included in his costume. (He is King Hubert after all)

He saw me.. looking at him. He sticked his tongue out, mouthing "Sleeping Weirdo."

I showed him my fists and mouthed, "You want to taste my knuckle sandwhich?"

He puffed, and focused his eyes on the beard once again.

Sheesh~ Now Pikachu wearing a white beard~ Aigooo Kwangmin~ 

Jin Ae, the costume designer, handed me my costume.

It was a long, sky-blue colored gown covered with sparklies and glitters and stuff~

Aish~ this is way too girly for me!! 

"AH.. Chaeyeonniee, Time to practice your lines with Jeongmin~" Eunhye whispered from the back.

"Mwo? Now... Aigooo! Wait!" I panicked.

She instructed me to breath in,breath out~

"WOOOO!" I can do this. Chaeyeon Chaeyeon Chaeyeon!! That bastard? I don't even care about him anymore! Hmm.. This is a pice of cake~" I murmured.

"That's the Chaeyeon I know~" Eunhye smiled.

Jeongmin approached me, holding the script. 

He handed me the script. My body was shaking~ 

I read out the script, but I can't even pronounce nor memorize the words well.

Jeongmin titlted his head, "No.. You got it all wrong see?" He showed me the script.

Aish~ i don't know why, but memories of me and him back in the old times flashed into my mind, making me loose focus on the script.

Yoona approached us. She clung onto Jeongmin, who was looking kinda irritated at her.

"We're practicing~ Please do not bother us for a moment~" He murmured.

"JGH~ oppa! Why so cold all of a sudden?" Yoona added, this time hugging Jeongmin from the back.

"Yah! Im Yoona-ssi~ As Jeongmin-ssi said, we are in the middle of practicing, so if you want to 

cling onto him like that, kindly do it later, please~" I seriously don't know how I got the guts to say that.

Im Yoona raised an eyebrow and let go off Jeongmin, saying "Whatever~" 

she finally walked away.

"Shall we continue practicing?" Jeongmin asked me in a low voice.

"N...Nae..." I nodded.

I finally memorized my first 10 lines. Thanks to Pikachu, who's lying inside my pocket. It turned out to be my stress-repellent pokemon, since I squeeze it everytime I feel like freaking out~

"PikaKwang is really helpful neh?" I sat down, reached Pikachu from my pocket, and whispered to it's long ears.

"Yah~ What are you doing?" Someone asked me.

I looked up. It was kwangmin. 

He leaned his face closer. Closer to the point that I can almost feel his breathe.

I blushed and nodded. "W...Wae?? Ah.. this? No.. Nothing~"  I hid Pikachu on my back.

He sat down infront of me, grabbed my hands and stole Pikachu.

"Eh? What have you done to Pikachu? He looks awful!" He held Pikachu on his hands and pouted.

"Aigooo.. Give that back!" I tried to steal the Pikachu back, but unfortunately I pulled his hands too hard, making his face move closer to mine. 

"Wae? Why is your face so red like that?" He pinched my cheeks, grinning like a erted old man."RED? You want your face to be covered in  color-RED liquid you moron!! Give me back my Pikachu!!" I chased him in circles until he finally gives back my Pikachu.

"Here.. I know how much you love that Pikachu since I GAVE IT TO YOU.." He emphasized on the word I gave it to you...

"JGH! Seriously! Where did you get that idea~?" I puffed as I inserted Pikachu back in my pocket in case Kwangmin steals it back again.

"Pikachu told me all about it~" He said in a childish tone, pointing at Pikachu who's inside my pocket.

"Pikachu was lying!" I sticked my tongue out.

 

I never thought that practice turned out to be really fun. I can't even believe I survived this day~ 

We have two more weeks to practice for the play.

FIGHTING! FIGHTING! FIGHTING!

I gazed upon the sky~ The sun's about to set. 

"PPYONG!~" I murmured with a smile on my cheeks.