Double Trouble

Double Trouble

 

Eunhye shot me sympathetic looks and said, "To second life!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "What second life? Can't you see how it hurts right here?" I pointed at my chest and sniffed,

"It really hurts!"

"Yah Kim Chae yeon! Be strong! Forget about that jerk! You're better off without him! Araso?? It's his lost not yours!"

There was a break in her voice though, and I could tell my bestfriend's heart was breaking for me too. Sniff. It only made me want to cry even more.

"Eunhye-ah! You're the best! Come here!!" I gave her a big hug. No homo~ I needed it. It was all I can think of doing right now. I had no choice.

I'm making a fool of myself right now, crying over a stupid guy whom I thought was the prince charming of my life.

It was all a lie~  a fantasy.

He was a lion hiding in a sheep's skin, He cheated on me all along, and I can't believe that my ty friend did this to me. I seriously want to assassinate her! I want to poke her eyes out if you know what I mean.

I was basically drunk the entire day. My parents are starting to worry about me. Whou wouldn't? I mean, I spent my summer break sitting alone in a corner, like an emotional freak, trying to forget about that bastard. I threw away everything he gave me, including that teddy bear larger than my younger brother, that bracelet he gave me during our 3rd monthsary. I also deleted all the saved cheesy messages from him saying, "Jagiya... you're the only one for me, I love you." with a kiss emoticon that looks just like this :* Everything!! If it's possible to erase all the memories he left me, then Go!! I'd delete them right away. But I can't stop myself from thnking about him. Call me crazy, but I just can't!

What should I do?

 

-----

 

"Chaeyeonniee!! Wake up! School starts today!"

I can hear my mom chirping like a bird, knocking on the door.

I covered my head with a pillow. I don't wanna go to school anymore!! I don't want to!!

My mom only then realized that the door was not locked and entered.

I pretended that I was still asleep. She sat on my bed and said, "yahh!! Chaeyeoniiee, wake up already, huh?"

She slapped my .

"Sheeessh!! Okay! Stop it already'!" I scratched my head,

"yah... about that Jeong min guy, I know it'll probably be awkward for you if you end up in the same class , but don't worry okay? FIGHTING! FIGHTING!"

geez.. could my mom get any weirder? she's starting to freak me out.

"Uhmma... Don't worry okay? I know it 100 percent that we are not going to be in the same class this year!" I patted her shoulders. 

I got up and had no other choice but to prepare for school.

 

My heart was beating on turbo speed as I made way into the school gates. I bit my nails. I can't seem to put my mind in ease when suddenly this girl bumped on to me. She turned around, a bit hesitant to, and went on her way into a circle of noisy girls, as if she didn't saw me.

Aish.. What's with that girl? Didn't even apologized. Why is she in a hurry? What's up with the group of girls right there?

I squeezed my way into these girls out of curiousity. There were two guys on the middle being surrounded. Don't tell me they caused this ruckus?

Those guys look exactly the same. I only then realized when a girl infront of me shouted "Twins!"

Oh, so they're twins. Makes sense. So what? It's not like it's my first time seeing freakos looking the same. Everyone wore heart-shaped eyes, squealing like dying pigs as if they've seen a bunch of korean idols we endlessly see on T.V.

"Yah! Chaeyeonniee! I see you already heard of them," Someone tapped my back from behind. 

It's my troll faced friend, Eun Hye, holding an SLR camera, tip toeing so she can capture a great shot of the twins. I had to snicker, "Omo! Yoon Eun hye, it's like I don't even know you friend," I mocked her. 

"Yah! You gotta love these twins! They're so popular that rumors already spreaded that they're going to transfer here in our school right before 3rd yr. classes ended, " She flashed another shot of the twins. 

"Psycho! Don't tell me you're a fan." I smirked. 

"Yah! Who couldn't possibly love the Jo twins? I mean just look at them, Youngmin's angelic looks and Kwangmin's swaaaag! sighhh~" her eyes twinkled.

Well, I can't cope up with her crazy fantasies anymore. I had to walk away or else I might barf at her.

"Psycho," I whispered taungtingly.


I made way into the school's bulletin board. My heart beated fast as I scanned the names one by one. I rolled my eyeballs, avoiding someone's name to pop out in the same section sheet as mine. Yes!! I saw eunhye's name.. wait....

My eyes stopped~ It's end of the world for me. I checked it once again, incase my eyes made a mistake, but my eyes were not deceiving me. Right there, two spaces from my name, where the name "Lee Jeong min" was written.

Eep. Hello. You'll kill yourself. 

Eun hye patted my back, trying to cheer me up all the way to the classroom. I could feel my throat tightening again. There I can see the door into the darkness, oh.. I mean classroom. I turned around, attempting to escape but eunhye grabbed my shirt saying, "Yah..yah yahh!! Chaeyeonnie!! Don't worry okay? Eveything's gonna be alright! Just act like nothing happened, araso?" She lightly slapped my face trying to make me come back to my senses. I can visualize myself jumping in the edge of Mt. Everest. Someone kill me now please!

Eunhye pulled me inside~ Everyone was getting ready for the flag ceremony. Yoona was stabbing me daggers with her vicious stares. Loads of ! Don't tell me she's in this class too? The heck!!

-----The bell rang.

I can't help myself but to steal a quick glimpse on Jeongmin every 10 seconds. In what universe am I in right now? I suddenly forgot about Korea's national anthem. My head was throbbing , I could barely hear the student council discussing endlessly infront. My mind was focused on him. I even saw that flirtatious Yoona smiling at him, as if she wants to smudge her poker face all over Jeongmin's face.

"Yah! Chaeyeoniie.. you alright?" Eunhye tapped my back.

"Huh? Yeah,,, course I'm am." I let out a sigh~~

OH CRAP! WHAT SHOULD I DO? CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!