Moving on.

My Miracle.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 : Moving on.

 

“The production team is all ready. We are waiting for the MC to get ready,” said Mirae to Chanyoung who was in charge on behalf of his team. “Here’s the script on the overall topic today.”

 

“Kamsahamnida Mirae ssi,” said Chanyoung with a smile. “We’ll get ready so we can start filming once the MC is here,” he said excitedly after knowing Korea Goddess MC will be joining them tonight.

 

Wow, Korea Goddess MC? Who could it be, Chanyoung ssi?

 

All of the students on the trip were busy getting ready to be film on the special summer program by YBS Company. Some of them were getting all excited as they would be featuring on the television and some of them were excited to meet the Korea Goddess MC who was going to interview them.

 

Park Seju was getting ready behind the camera as the VJ for the night. Checking the perfect angles for the filming from his precious camera, he stopped his camera on a beautiful young lady who was taking a sit at the edge of the group, alone.

 

Cha Eunsang sighed under her breath, looking around at the excited students and the production team who were busy with all the stuffs. She was feeling exhausted after the whole incident this evening and all she wanted to do now was getting her sleep on the cozy bed. But she knew she had to be here first, especially after Chanyoung had been ranting on her for getting lost at the beach. Eunsang was looking for a presence of someone but then her eyes stopped on a guy who was staring at her.

 

Kim Tan sat at the corner, watching the whole scene for the filming. His heart skipped a beat when finally Eunsang showed up and joined the crowd for the filming. She seemed lost just now when her eyes were wandering around but now their eyes met.

 

And once again, Kim Tan’s heart skipped two beats.

 

Seju was watching the whole scene too. And now his gaze turned to Kim Tan from Eunsang.

 

Oh poor Park Seju. Cha Eunsang didn’t notice him behind that big camera.

 

“Park Seju ssi!” a bright voice interrupted him from behind.

 

“Oh Sekyung ssi,” Seju turned to the voice and smiled upon seeing the pretty woman in front of her. “You are all ready, we can start now.”

 

“Sure,” said his co-worker, Korea Goddess MC. “Mirae ssi, I’ll follow your team’s script unless if there is changes while filming, okay?” she took her position in between the crowd.

 

And in 3, 2, 1… action. And Park Seju rolled the camera.

 

“It has been a while,” said Kim Tan, after Chanyoung dragged Eunsang went inside the lobby while Mirae excused herself for work, leaving only him and Seju in front of the hotel lobby.

 

“Anyeonghaesseyo hyungnim,” Seju greeted his cousin.  “So it’s true that they said you are in Jeju Island.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter