The future love.

My Miracle.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The future love.

 

 

Eunsang finally took a seat and rest her head on the couch after a day full of activities on the field trip. This was her first time to go to such field trip on summer, all thanks to her best friend for sponsoring on her. She was grateful for having such loving friend that really took good care of her since they were little kids.

 

“Enjoying yourself today?” Chanyoung joined her.

 

Eunsang closed her eyes. “I enjoyed till I am out of energy right now,” she said, weakly.

 

“I’m very glad you came with us today and having good time for yourself. This is what you are supposed to be doing at this age, not working and stressing out about money all the time,” Chanyoung looked at her.

 

Eunsang opened her eyes and turned to him slightly. “Yoon Chanyoung…” she smiled. “Gomawo.”

 

“It’s okay,” Chanyoung reached for Eunsang’s hand and replied back with his killer smile that had made Lee Bona fell in love with him.

 

“Yah, do you want me to die?” Eunsang pulled her hand from his. “Why are you here alone? Where is Bona?” she asked. The last thing she wanted to do at this time was arguing with Lee Bona.

 

Chanyoung chuckled. “She was resting at her room. She was really exhausted but still showing her cuteness,” a smile appeared on his face whenever he talked about his girlfriend. “Oh right, I heard about the incident in the café after we left for the show that day. Sorry for asking too late, but were you okay?”

 

Chanyoung was referring to the chest-staring-opened-button-water-throwing incident. Eunsang turned away from her best friend and cleared .

 

“I was okay, of course.”

 

“I heard you really did not button up your shirt?”

 

“Ne… my bad. Luckily, a random customer helped me after that embarrassing scene.”

 

After being humiliated with the water-throwing scene from the ridiculous customer, a random guy came up to her, asking if she was okay. She stood there with frozen leg after being soaked with the water at the face, with eyes staring at the random guy who was looking at her. The whisperings among the other customers began to rise in the volume. Eunsang snapped back into reality when the random guy buttoned up her shirt quickly, while his mouth kept on apologizing as if he caused the chaos to happen.

 

Oh, such a manner guy. Who is he again?

 

Not enough with his overly-manner attitude, he turned into gentleman when he took out his handkerchief in his pocket and wiped her soaked face. He put the handkerchief on her head and turned her around before pushing her back slowly into the counter, away from the whispering’s customer. Eunsang was still taken aback with what just happened to her in less than 5 minutes.

 

“I’m sorry for what just happened. Some people are just born without any manners. I will talk with your manager about this. Till then, dry yourself and do your work normally,” he said with a charm smile before leaving to see her manager.

 

Eunsang didn’t even have the chance to thank him for the handkerchief or even for the heroic scene when he abruptly leave in rush after talking to her manager about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter