Chapter 2

Twisted Fate

 

Shori pov

 

“Why are you breaking up with me?” This girl in front of is soooooooo bloody annoying. I swear what was her name again. Asuka? Haruka? Or was it Haruna. Oh screw it! Its not like it’ll change the fact about us breaking up.

 

“Look. There are better guys than me in this world.” I tried convincing with the usual line I use on all other girls. Gosh girls are annoying.

 

“But I love you.” She was now bawling her eyes out. Parents around the area must be thinking, gosh he’s doing it again. Well not my fault that I am this popular and I have a thing with girls that last for one week and I’m done with them. They get what they want and I get what I want.

 

“Look babe. I love you too but we just don't work out. And like I said there are plenty more guys out there. Let me promise you this I’ll always love you forever even if I die so please do this one favour for me. Forget about me and love somebody else and be happy with them.” If this doesn't work then gosh she is one stupid girl.

 

“Ok. But can I have at least a good bye kiss?” she asked me trying to stop herself from crying.

 

“Ok.” I leaned forward to kiss her… gosh so annoying. I finally pulled away from her and she ran away crying her head off. Gosh seriously. Is it something this big to brag about?

 

“Shori you seriously need to stop playing those girls hearts.”  Nakajima Kento, my band y Zone’s leader said.

 

“Jesus christus. Wann können Sie aufhören?” Marius Yo. Our youngest member in the band exclaimed in German………again.

 

“Ok Yo what did you say this time?” Matsushima Sou the 2nd youngest member of the group asked.

 

“Jesus Christ. When can you stop? Is what I asked Shori. ” Yo explained to all of us. Gosh. Him and his German words.

 

“ Oh by the way Shori, I just heard that there will be a new student in your class today.” Kento told me.

 

Oh god. I hate transfer students. They act all shy and innocent at first then when you get used to them they full on become another one of those stubborn kids in high school who are going through puberty. I know I’m going through it too but at least I know how to act.

 

“What are you thinking Shori?” Sou asked me.

 

“Nothing much.” I replied back.

“Hey Shori check it out. There’s a total babe at the front gate of our school.” Kento said.

 

I looked at the front gate and sure enough there was a smoking hot girl there. Shes got white pure skin and her hair. It looks sooooo soft to touch. Its light brown and really long. Her hair is right now plaited in a side braid

 

 

 Woah is she even a high school student. I mean look at those legs. They are soooo bloody long. And damn her body is way way better than AKB48. Without thinking twice I went straight up to her. Everyone around me started whispering

 

“Shori is going to flirt with her too?” “Oh no I feel sorry for her.” “Damn why does he take all the girls we want.” At that last comment I couldn't help but smirk. The girl faced my way and looked a bit shocked.

 

End of shori pov

 

I looked up and saw Sato Shori come up to me. Lucky I researched about Fuma’s group members on what they look like.

 

“Hey. Are you new to this school?” He asked me with a malicious tone. Gosh already flirting. Just then I saw Fuma heading straight towards the school gate.

 

“Umn no. I was just waiting for somebody so will you excuse me.” I ran right past him and headed straight towards Fuma’s direction. Oonce I reached Fuma I gave him one of my famous bug teddy bear hugs.

 

“Hey Kuma chan!” I said to him cheekly.

 

“Gosh how many time have I told you not to call me that!!” he said with an upset but I’m used to it look.

 

“Oh but I know you love it.” He started to giggle.

 

“Ok well ill take you to the front office then show you round the school ok.” He said to me.

 

“Umn. OK” I straight away linked my right arm with his left and headed straight towards the front office with him.

 

Shori pov

 

WHAT WAS THAT! DID I JUST GET REJECTED? OH I DON'T THINK SO!

 

I turned right around to see her hugging Fuma…. Wait WHAT THE HELL!!!!

 

They started to talk a bit then I saw Fuma giggle. Don't tell me they are dating. All of a sudden the girl linked arms with Fuma and headed straight into the school.

 We mzy be friends Fuma but BRING IT ON!!