Chapter 1

Twisted Fate

“Are you really sure you gonna join this school?” Fuma asked me.

 

“I’m 100% sure Kuma-chan so stop worrying.” I told him over the phone for the nth time in 15 minutes.

 

Kikuchi Fuma also known as Kuma chan is my cousin. Kuma chan is my nickname for him and yes I know you must be thinking I am soooo lucky to have a cousin like him and I am. I am proud to even call him my cousin.

 

Fuma is in a popular idol group called y zone and has released several singles with his group and has performed overseas a number of times.

 

When he was still in his jr. days I was at his house most of the time but once he debuted in his group I get to see him only a few times in several months. This is the reason why I’m moving into his school. Its so I can see him more often and don't worry about seeing him during his work hours.

 

“But Naoka, what about your old school? And stop calling me kuma chan.” fuma asked me again. Gosh he is like my older brother, but that's what I love about him.

 

“I know you love it Fuma and yeah its fine. Dad and Mom are moving to Las Vegas and wouldn't be coming back for a year anyway. Besides they say it would be better if I am looked after by you during school hours so nothing like what happened 8 years ago happens again.”

 

8 years ago I was kidnapped by a gang and was nearly beaten to death in a small dark place. Ever since then I have been claustrophobic, achluophobic and the worst … androphobic. To make it simple I am afraid of small spaces, dark places and men.

 

“That is why I am worried. I wont be in the same class as you. I am in 12th and you’re in 10th this year. Your also a freshmen at school this year and the rule at this school is that freshmens are not allowed in the senior building and the seniors are not allowed in the freshmen building unless we get permission from the teachers.” Fuma explained to me.

 

“Fuma it will be fine because daddy told the school about our relationship and they said I am allowed to see you whenever I need to.” I reasoned him.

 

“Ok fine! You win but just be aware of my friend Sato Shori in your class.” Fuma said to me.

 

“Why? What about him?” I wonder who he is. He must be Fuma’s band mate

 

“Shori is the schools most known player and not from a cousins opinion but as a guy, I would fall for you straight away.” Fuma said. Wait what?

 

“Fuma are you saying that if I wasn't your cousin you would be trying to flirt with me?” I asked him on the phone.

 

“Well duh. Naoka you have the body all girls want. Also you have the looks to be scouted as a model. Not to mention your voice can turn on any guy.” He said. That's the Fuma I know.

 

“Oh well I got to school now so ill see you at the front gate okay.” I said to him.

 

“Okay see you in 10 minutes.” Fuma said.