Chapter 3

Twisted Fate

 

After we went to the front office we headed to my classroom. As we were walking along the corridor everyone was staring at fuma and me. 

 

“She’s hot.” “I wonder if she’s Fuma’s girlfriend?” “ He better not be because she’s mine.” “No she’s mine.” “She wont go out with you because she likes me better.” All the boys are making so many ruckuses. I swear, guys are all like that. They are all douche bags. 

 

Fuma put his arm around me trying to calm me down. 

 

“It going to be okay. If they try anything let me know.” Fuma told me.

 

“Okay.” After a few steps, fuma stopped. 

 

“We’re here.” 

 

I face towards my door and hear a lot of noises. Gosh teenagers talk a lot don't they!

“Ok well I’m going to go to class now okay.” Fuma said.

 

“Ok. Thanks for bringing me here.” I thanked him. He leaned down to my height and I gave him a peck on the cheek. That's always the routine we do before we say goodbye. I then heard a lot of gasps going on around us. 

 

“ OMG SHE DID NOT JUST KISS MY FUMAS CHEEK!!!!!” A girl exclaimed. I turned around to see one of the prettiest looking girl in my life.

 

“Not that b**ch again.” Fuma groaned.

 

She came storming up to me and raised her hand to slap my face. I closed my eyes shut waiting for the pain to strike but it didn't. I’m sure I heard a slap though. I slowly opened my eyes to see Fuma in front. I was shocked as.

 

“I wouldn't want anyone hurting my girlfriend would I.” Fuma said. Wait what girlfriend. He turned around to face me then poked his tongue out with a wink. 

 

“Naoka are you ok? Did you get hurt anywhere?” He asked acting all worried like what normal cousins do. But in this situation it would be boyfriend.

 

“Yeah I’m fine.” I said to him.

 

Ring ring

 

The bell went and Fuma waved a goodbye then left. The girl who tried to slap me all of a sudden loosened up and walked up to me smiling. Wait now I am confused.

 

“Hey my name is Rina. Sorry did I scare you?” rina introduced herself. 

 

“I’m fine but…” before I could finish off my sentence she explained to me,

“I know that you are Fuma’s cousin already. Actually he asked me to act like I was in secretly in love with him so he could act like the protective boyfriend any guy would usually be.” 

 

“But why would he do that?” I asked starting to get confused.

 

“You see you have the looks all guys would wanna get their pants in and well … to prevent that from happening he asked me to act like that so he could say that he is your boyfriend. Gosh he is such a great actor.” Rina explained to me.

 

“Gosh! Kuma chan is still the protective brother isn’t he.” I said shaking my head.

 

“Kuma chan?” Rina asked confusedly.

 

“Oh no worries.” Just then the teacher approached me and was sooo damn hot. Like man I can die right now. Wait hold on isn’t that ………

 

“Nice to meet you. My name is Fujigaya Taisuke. Ill be your homeroom teacher. So shall we introduce you to your classmates.” He said.

 

“Umn ok ….” I replied unsure of what is going on. 

 

As we enter in the class all the girls give me a shocked look while the guys were practically drooling. I don't get what is sooo shocking or drool worthy about me but okay.

 

“Class we have a new student. Okay Naoka can you please introduce yourself.” 

 

I turned to face the class and suddenly got really shy.

 

“Yamamoto Naoka. Please take care of me.” I said really softly but in a voice able to be heard to others in the room.

 

“ KAWAIII!!!!” all the boys exclaimed all in sync…except for one student who had his head on the table probably back corner next to the window.

 

“Ok boys settle down. Any questions you would like to ask Naoka? And shori wake up. No tie to be sleeping!” Fujigaya sensei scolded shori..

 

“Yeah I’ve got one.” A student spoke up. I faced the student and was shocked to see who it was.

 

“Sato Shori if it is one of your flirty jokes then would you please stop it.” Fujigaya sensei said furiously.

 

“Oh don't worry. All I was gonna ask her was what her connections are with Fuma. You know she was pretty clingy and Fuma never mentioned about him having a girlfriend.” Shori explained. Oh no. No no no.

 

“Why do you wanna know Shori? Jealous much…” Rina snickered.

 

“You now what forget it.” Shori said while putting his head down onto the table.

 

“ Shori I just told you to not got to sleep in my class!!” Fujioka sensei got mad this time.

 

“ Taipi you know I’m tired today so why cant you just leave me alone.” Shori whined. 

 

“Kawaii~” all the girls started to fuss over what Shori has just said. Gosh, girls these days.

 

“Ok fine Fujigaya sensei~!” Shori called out to Fujigaya sensei.

 

“What Shori?” Fujigaya sensei answered annoyed.

 

“Can I go to the infirmary and get some rest there… and can someone take me there? I think ill fall asleep on the way.” Once shori asked that every single girl raised her hand. 

 

“You can go there yourself Shori.” Fujigaya sesnei told him.

 

Shori got up from his chair and started heading towards the front of the classroom. Why didn't he go out the back? Suddenly he started smirking at me. Oh no. Hell no this cannot be happening to me. But then he walk right past me. Thank god!!

 

Shori pov

 

I walk right past Naoka and i hear her sigh. I suddenly turn right round to grab her hand and said to Fujigaya sensei,

"I'll show Naoka where the infirmary is while I'm going there." and just walked right out there.

 

end of Shori pov

 

What is he up to. Now I am starting to get scared. After a few more minutes we arrived at the infirmary. Shori opens the door and looks inside. He then pulls us both inside then shuts the door.

 

"Well I better get back to class now…" I say awkwardly and head towards the door. Suddenly Shori grabs me by the hand and pulls me towards one of the beds in the infirmary. He then pushes me onto the bed and shuts the curtains. What is he up to???