Chapter 5

That Playboy is My Husband

So I read your comments on who is this mysterious her and honestly I feel motivated to continue the next chapter! By the way, the next POV would be Rome's :)


 

Rome's POV

I watched her dabbing the perfume on her clothes. As soon as her wrist touched the fabric of her garments, the sweet cherry blossom fragrance started to spread its scent. I really miss this scent. How can I forget the perfume is still here in my baby Pierce? I- Oh right. She left the perfume on the passenger seat when she stepped out from my car to another man whom she loved. She left me with a broken heart that took me a while to nurture and heal.

Son Ga In. Gain noona. She left me for that Jo Kwon guy. A feminine guy who looked helpless and weak. A guy whom she chose to be with over me. I was broken-hearted when I saw her hand-in-hand with that lucky bastard. Well Rome, Gain noona will never come back to you anymore, I sighed.

"Let's go," I finally said, keeping my voice stern and cold.

 

Ahreum's POV

"Let's go,"

I shuddered at his serious tone. I nodded slowly and faced forward. I never seen him this serious before as it was a contradiction to his cheery attitude (and his usual jerk side). We both kept silence as we drove to the bridal boutique located at the busy streets of Seoul. I constantly took glaces at him. He's still looking impassive as ever. But I got to admit, with his one hand on the wheel and the other carresses his lower lip, he looks hot. And sometimes, I can't even believe that this guy is going to be my husband. I wonder how good he is in the-? I swat the thoughts away. What am I thinking?

"Are you thinking of something?" Rome finally broke the silence, stealing several glances to look at me and at the same time, keeping his eyes focus on the road, "Because you're blushing quite hard,"

"N-nothing," I stuttered, looking at him with my eyes wide.

"Are you thinking of us in the future?" He smirks, "Or are you thinking about me on b-" I immediately cut him off as I shut his mouth with my hand. He slapped my hand and I carressed my hand gently.

"It's going to happen sooner or later you know," He honked at the car in front of us to move as the driver was obviously oblivious about the green light, "There's absolutely nothing to be embarrased of. Besides, I can't wait for it to happen," He winked. Feeling like it's an automatic response, I hit him on his shoulder lightly which earned me a long laughter which definitely sounds like a hyena.

 

At the Bridal Boutique

"You must be kidding me Rome," I groaned as he pulled out a very elaborate and very crowded with various sorts of designs and patterns.

"It's pretty. See there, it got some sort of ruffles and ribbons and whatever it's called," He explained earnestly. OK, picking a wedding dress with Rome is not helping me. Where's mom when I need her? As I walked into a deeper area of the boutique, there's one dress that caught both my eyes and attention. It was a very beautiful white dress. It is a long-sleeved dress with only the back part is exposed. It is the epitome of both y and sweet at the same time and I decided to try the dress on. It fits perfectly on my petite body and I thought of letting Rome to see my choice of dress. When I went out from the fitting room, Rome was already sitting down on the couch, texting on his phone.

"Well," Rome looked up from his phone and had his mouth slightly opened, "Does it looked good on me or noo- I guess not."

"Wait," He stopped me and stood right in front of me. His hand s to reach my ponytail and with one swift movement, my hair was covering my exposed back,  "I don't like people to see what only I can see babe," He whispered. I felt a cold chill swept all over my body. I've never seen this side of him before.

"Go and change back," He turned around and sat back, continuing to check whatever pops up on his phone.

I went back into the dressing room, feeling confused and recalling back the serious side of Rome.

 


Hello guys.

So I finally revealed the mysterious her and it turns out to be Gain of BEG!

And uh I'm sorry I described Jo Kwon like I hate him or something.

But actually I like him! (Because he is so fabulous) ^^

And I'm sorry if it takes a long time to update and shorter content.

School's been a problem (although I've slowly adapt to the situation) ^^

So subscribe to continue reading!

Because next chapter is going to be about exchanging wedding vows /winks

Bye-bye

xoxo