I'm sorry Oppa

Love You Sleeping Beauty

11:00 pm

It was getting dark but Taemin still don't come home. "Where is he? What happened to him?" you feel worried. *cough cough*

"I should listen to him. I hate when I'm sick" you mumbled while wearing thick clothes to warm your body. The weather is getting cold. You sit on the sofa while watvhing tv. "Should I wait him? Should I sleep?" you said. A moment later you fall asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Are you alright?" Taemin said to you. "No." you said honestly. "What are you doing here? Don't you want to come inside".
"I want to wait for them." you said.
"The will never come... "
"They will. Dad promised me."
"Yoora-ah listen, they gone. You have to accept this fate"
Taemin can hear you crying.
"They will never come back. Never"
____________________________________________________________________________
 
"It was just a dream" you said and slowly opened your eyes. 
*click* you hear the door was opened and Taemin come home.
"Oh, you don't sleep yet? You should sleep. I'm working overtime today, sorry I forgot to tell you".
 
You just keep quiet. Taemin go to the kitchen to drink some water.
 
"It's okay." you said. Taemin stop walking for a moment and looked at you. "Did you say something?" he asked. "Never mind."he said. Then you walked to the kitchen. 
 
"I'm sorry" you said to him. This time he really listened you. He turned and face you.
 
"You.. Yoora-ah,you really.." he said with  stutter. "You really talking. You really talked to me."
 
Then you realize. Your actions have made his heart hurt. "I'm sorry I have neglected you for 10 years." you can see his eyes start tearing.
 
"I'm sorry oppa" then you start crying loudly. "It's not your fault. Don't need to be sorry" he said and hugged you. "I'm promised I'll never leave you". "She talked to me. She really talked to me. I can hear her voice again. I can." Taemin said in his heart but still don't release you.
 
"Thank you Yoora-ah. Everything will back to normal again"