Crash

Love You Sleeping Beauty
You sleep in your room but you still feel unwell. Your cough became worse and the temperature of your body increased. Then suddenly, Taemin turns on the light. "Get up". he said shortly. "Where are we going?" you ask.
"Clinic". 
"No. I'm fine thank you." 
"Did you take medicine?"
"We already run out of it"
"Yaah! why don't you tell me?" he said a bit dissapointed.
"Can we just stay at home? I have a weird feelings." you asked him.
"No, you need to be treated."
 
You pull your blanket and pretends that you were asleep.
Taemin pull the blanket and look at you.
"I said I'm fine.." then he put his hand on your forehead. 
"Owh yeah? really. You feel like a meat in microwave and you said you are alright". You make a face.
 
Taemin pull your hand and put on jacket. He make sure that he locked the door properly. He stopped in front a car and opened the door to let you in. "Who's car?" you asked.
 
"Come in, I will tell you." then he drive. "My friend's car, I borrow from him".
"Is there a clinic still open on this time" you asked him.
 
"We will find it." He stop on the traffic light and he look at your condition. 
 
"I'm fine" you said you said calmly. "But your face look pale." At the same time there are truck that come from the opposite side. The truck is moving fast towards you . "Oppa..." 
 
"What? Do you feel sick?"  
 
"No.! Look front!!" you screamed but it was too late. The truck already crash with your car. There is blood everywhere and you pass out.
 
"Yoora-ah... Yoora-ah.. wake up... Yoora." Taemin shook you but you don't wake up and he fainted. The driver call the ambulance immediately. 10 minutes later, the ambulance arrived with police. 
 
Both of you were taken to the hospital. The doctors in that ambulance takes the initial treatment for both of you. The police took the driver to the police station and arrested for the offense of carrying a heavy vehicle while intoxicated.
 
When arrive at the hospital, both of you were put into the operating room because have been seriously injured. Doctors were rushing to help you and your brother but sadly, you were commas and Taemin...
 
 
died.