Meet Myself

White Beats Headphone?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was searching for daehyun. 'There he is!' She then approached him. Before that she had texted Daehyun to wait at the airport. "Oppa!" she called. Luckily, there's no Koreans there. Daehyun look at her with a smile plastered on his face. Mina become speechless. She didn't know how to speak Korean. "Hmm...waited too long?" Daehyun tried to digest what did she said. "Let's eat. I'm hungry!" said Mina as Daehyun didn't reply. She grabs Daehyun wrist (her own wrist) and drags him to a food court nearby. "Did you bring my money?" she asked. "Ne" Mina take her purse andordered for the food.

          "Owh...your phone (in Korean)" Mina didn't understand until Daehyun show her her phone. "I almost forgot...wait" she changed back the language setting into Korean. Mina looks at her own body. 'Does he wear any b*a?' she thought naughtily. 'What are you thinking of you dirty mind?!' she murmured. "Oppa," Daehyun shocked. "Ne?" "Can you help me?" she speaks with a simple language so daehyun can understand. "Can you call my mom? She must have been so worried" She makes a begging face. "But I can't speak you English fluetly (in Korean)" Mina understand what Daehyun said through her own face. "I'll help you. Aragechi?" Daehyun nods, "Okay!" Mina dials her mom's number. "Hello?" she turns it to 'loudspeaker'. "Hello mom!" Daehyun replies. It's pretty weird to call someone's mom 'mom' (unless if he was her son-in-law ^^). Mina smiles to him. "Where have you been? What take you so long to call me?" Daehyun makes a what-did-she-said? expression at her. Mina whispers to him. "Say 'sorry mom'" Daehyun repeats what she told. "Have you arrived there?" Mina whispers again. "Yes mom. Don't worry!" Daehyun  repeats again. Passers-by looking at them weirdly but they didn't mind and keep doing that until her mom ended the call. "P.U!" Mina heaved a huge sigh. "You're mom was talkative (in Korean, of course)" Mina didn't understand but still smile.

          They didn't even realize the food had been served. "Oh, let's eat!" said Daehyun when suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter