Cheesecake

Shy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slice. Drizzle. Add a fruit of your choice.

Jongin met Kyungsoo on a Friday morning during late fall. It was one of the last sunny days Seoul would be seeing for several months and the shop was quiet while the majority of the population bustled around outside.

Jongin was opening and closing the shop that night so my default he had to work on the whole day, but that only meant a long weekend for him, which he would enjoy by eating ramen and watching movies with Junmyeon. That in itself was a dream weekend.

So rather than being his quiet reserved self he was a little more outgoing; he smiled at customers and actually tried to make conversation with a few people. He was doing a great job by the time Kyungsoo walked in.

He had just finished a group of young girls order when the wide eyed Kyungsoo stepped forward.

“Hello, welcome to Naeun’s cheesecake shop, how may I—” It was at that moment that Jongin looked up, and in that moment he instantly lost his ability to speak properly.

Kyungsoo wasn’t looking at him, but instead at the menu plastered on the wall behind Jongin, which was a good thing because had he been looking at Jongin he would have seen the most embarrassing moment of Jongin’s life unfold before him.

Jongin’s throat went dry and his heartbeat began to pick up, because damn whoever the boy in front of him was, he was utterly stunning.

His eyes were the perfect shape, and his orbs shone brightly as he scanned over the menu. His face was flawless, it was the perfect creamy color of his skin which made Jongin want to reach out and touch his face. His lips were something Jongin could only ever dream of kissing and he found himself becoming more and more entranced by the stranger standing before him.

That was until said stranger turned his attention to him.

“What’s good?”

God his voice sounded silky smooth and just perfect.

“Everything.” Jongin didn’t realize how stupid he sounded until the answer was already out of his mouth.

Kyungsoo looked slightly shocked, but then after a moment he smiled, obviously thinking Jongin was just being cheeky.

“Well what do you recommend?” he asked, running his small digits through his soft hair as he looked over the desserts behind the glass counter.

“Everything,” Jongin answered, and in all honesty he did recommend everything. Naeun did excellent work and everything tasted fantastic.

Kyungsoo tutted, looking at the choices and then back at Jongin.

“How about you decide for me?”

Jongin froze, the smirk the other was wearing made him feel nervous and he wasn’t sure how to react, “I don’t know what you l-like.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes twinkled and he leaned across the counter as if he was going to tell Jongin a secret, and lowered his voice bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter