In the Night

One day and night
Junhyung wake up when it was dark. He felt better then before. His temperature has decrease. Thanks to Jiyoon that has take care of him. He looked to the sofa in his room, Jiyoon slept there. 'maybe she was tired.' he though. He decide to got up and walked toward her. 'is it real Jiyoon or just my imagine?' slowly he try to touch her face. It soft. That is real Jiyoon. He smile. It was like a dream for him, he could keep closer to Jiyoon, his dream girl.

He has crush for her in a long time when Jihyun, Doojoon's girl introduce them. Slowly but sure, he realize that he has a crush for her. A strong cute beautiful Jeon Jiyoon. Her smile always make his heart jump. Although they not close as well because it always awkward if they got near. And he just hide his nervous every time Jiyoon come to accompanied Jihyun meet Doojoon. And now, Jiyoon is in front of him, sleep like an angel with her cutie side appearance.

Slowly, Jiyoon opened her eyes and realize that she slept not in her own room. Its Junhyung's room and she slept on his bed. "Where is he?" she though.

Jiyoon walked outside and found Junhyung in the leaving room, watching TV. "You woke up?"

"Oppa, why you didn't woke me up? I slept on your bed." Jiyoon pouted and that make Junhyung want to laugh, she was too cute.

"You slept like a bear. I don't want to disturb your hibernation." Junhyung smile.

"I want to go home then." Jiyoon said.

"What?? Now? Why so fast??? Ehem, I mean, why you not spent your night here. Its rain outside, and almost storm." Junhyung try to keep calm.

" Jinjja? Aisshh." Jiyoon looked over the window. Its rain, like Junhyung said.

"You can use Doojoon's room then." Jiyoon looked to him. "But, I can't stay in boy's dorm. It is..."

"Dangerous?" Junhyung continue her words. And she nodded. "Oh, c'mmon, I won't do anything to you. It save." Junhyung walked toward her.

"But, Gayoonie said, all the boys will speak its alright, but then, they will take a chance to make the girl fall for them. I didn't understand actually, but Gayoonie said, its dangerous if boy and girl stay in one room." Jiyoon looked to the floor while she spoke.

Suddenly the light was off. Jiyoon scream and jump toward Junhyung and she hug him. And then the thunder sound heard really loud, that made her scream and hug him tighly.

"Do you want to go home now?" Junhyung while he got heart attack when he felt Jiyoon hug him tighly. Its like a dream for him.

"Shirro. I won't." Jiyoon replied, still hugged. "Do you scare to me or the thunder?" Jiyoon raise her head. "Mm, the thunder I think."

They are really close. He could smell her nice scent. And then he smirked. Although it was dark.

They stay in the leaving room sit on the carpet side by side. And the candle shine dim light. "I hope the light go on again." She whispered. "You scare to the thunder or because its dark?" Junhyung asked her. "Both of them." Jiyoon replied. "And do you still scared with me?" He continue again. "For this time, I betrayed you, Gayoonie. But..." Jiyoon looked to him with serious face.

"But, you promised me, not to touch me." Jiyoon said. "But, before, it was you has touch me." Junhyung's word made her blush. 'He was right' she tough. "I'm sorry."

"Never mind." Junhyung smirk, 'it's luckily for me.'

"It was really strange. Before, we seldom to speak to each other. But, now, you are sitting beside me." Jiyoon said.

"I though the same idea with you. It really awkward and we always use formal words."

"Then, we must be a friend." Jiyoon looked toward him. "Let's be a friend. Hi! My name is Jeon Jiyoon." She give her hand and Junhyung, they shook hand. "My name is Yong Junhyung."

"I wonder what is Jihyun doing now." Jiyoon said. "Maybe they doing a thing that always a couple did." Junhyung replied. "What is it?" Jiyoon asked him, confuse.

"You shouldn't know." Junhyung shook his head. "Yah! Oppa, I want to know, what is it?"Junhyung looked her and think for awhile before he whipered into her ear.

"Jinjja?" Junhyung nodded. "I don't want have a boyfriend then." Jiyoon said. "Waeyo?" Junhyung asked seriously. "It just for after married." Her answer made him laugh. "You are too innocent."

Junhyung felt something heavy on his shoulder. It was Jiyoon that layed her head. "Jiyoon-ah." Junhyung whispered her name. Nothing reply. He sure that she asleep.

Junhyung pull her toward him carefully. He look deep into her face. "You are going to be trapped, girl." He come closer till their lips meet. His lips touch hers. Its nice, he tough. And that made him didn't want to be separate. He kissed her for awhile.

He felt really thankful to his bestfriend to let Jiyoon stay with him today (and tonight). The angel that always appear in hia dream now stay beside him, plus he could touch her lips with his.

And that night is the best night ever for him. The peaceful one. Until the morning.