Fever

One day and night

Jiyoon accompanied Jihyun to her boyfriend's dorm, Doojoon, that morning. They two will go for a trip together. Jihyun asked her to came with when she knew Jiyoon was alone stay in their dorm. Sohyun went to her close friend, Dongwoon to play game. Hyuna go for a date with Hyunseung, and Gayoon went to her home town. Although Jiyoon didn't want to, but Jihyun force her then there, Jihyun and Jiyoon sit together in Doojoon's room, waiting him to brought out his travel bag.

"Ok, I'm ready. Lets go, babe." Doojoon said. They walked to the front door.

"Jiyoon-ah, thanks you have accompanied me. Is it alright you go home alone?" Jihyun asked her friend. "Gwaenchana. I'll be alright." Jiyoon smile.

"I think you must go find a boyfriend. If you want, my roommate was single." Doojoon giggle but Jihyun smacked his shoulder.

"I don't need one." Jiyoon shook her head.

"Alright, we must go now." Doojoon was hold the door hold when it opened from outside. It's Junhyung, Doojoon's roommate.

"Hey bro. Where did you last night?" Doojoon looked over him."Are you alright? Your face is pale."

Junhyung wave his hand and smirk. "Of course I'm al...." Before he finish his sentence, his body fell to the floor, but with fast movement, Doojoon catch his body. "Yah! Junhyung-ah, gwaenchanayo?" Doojoon touch his forehead, "Oh god, he got fever."