Stay Here

One day and night

Doojoon layed his friend on bed. Jihyun took a wet towel and and put it on his forehead. "Yah! How can you got fever when we plan to go a trip?" Doojoon shouted toward him.

"Don't care about me. Just go. I'll be fine stay here alone." Junhyung said.

"How can I leave you alone while you sick!?" Doojoon replied.

"Just go, now. I don't want look your face when I'm sick." Junhyung smacked his friend's chest.

"Don't say that you don't need me. If you spoke like that I'll really leave you." Doojoon speak toward him and fold his arm on his chest.

"Aissh, you two are too loud. Gwaenchanayo Junhyung-ah, we will stay here. We can buy another ticket next time to go." Jihyun said when she changed the wet towel.

"I'll be fine. Jihyun, go now or never. I know this day is your dream. I heard the noisy Doojoon everyday, he always speak about today trip. I'm ok, jinjja." Junhyung said.

"Ok then. We go now." Doojoon smirk.

"Yah! Don't be such a bad guy. Your best friend was sick. Don't leave him alone here." Jihyun smacked her boyfriend. Suddenly, the door was opened and Jiyoon there.

"I'm sorry, I just bring a soup for Junhyung oppa." Jiyoon said shyly.

Then, an idea appear in Doojoon's head. "Of course I won't leave my best friend alone." he smirked and give a look to Junhyung 'you must pay me because my brilliant idea'

"We will go back in two days. Thank you very much Jiyoon-ah." Doojoon said when he left his dorm with Jihyun. "I'll bring you something nice from our beauty trip."

Jiyoon wave her hand in front of the dorm's door. 'how can Doojoon oppa leave his friend while he go for a holiday trip' she though. 'the worst, he left his friend to me. This is very awkward.'

"Is it really you let Jiyoonie take care of him?" Jihyun asked when they ride Doojoon's car. "Gwaenchana. And I think Junhyung will happy left alone with his crush. He was too weak to confess to her. How if Jiyoon took with another guy? And maybe this is will be his chance to stay together with her." Doojoon smile and Jihyun nod, agree with him.

Jiyoon walked to Junhyung's room. She looked Junhyung has eaten his soup and fell asleep. She smile and walked toward the bed. She change the towel on his forehead. The temperature has decrease. Then she left to wash the bowl.

She walked to the kitchen. It was dirty. "Oh these guys, when the last time they clean the dorm." she shook her head and start clean the room.

After awhile, the dorm was cleaned. And she decide to check Junhyung's condition. But when she go inside, she hit a hard figure and make her lost her balance. Before she fall on the floor, someone grabbed her waist. "Jiyoon-ah, why you here?" She heard Junhyung voice, when she turn their eyes met.

"Jeoseonghamnida oppa. Doojoon oppa asked me to stay here to take care of you. So, I stay here." It feel really awkward for her, plus, Junhyung hasn't release her yet.

Junhyung realise it and took off his hand from her waist. "I'm sorry. And... Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jiyoon smile and make his heart feel jump. "Ah, oppa. Gwaenchanayo? Why you not sleep? Is it your temperature has normal again?"

"I'm alright. I have enough sleep and I was feel bored than I decide to walk out from bedroom but you bump toward me. It's really surprise." Junhyung pat his neck.

"I feel relief about that. If you don't mind it, I'll stay until umm, 4pm, because Doojoon oppa asked me to stay till that time."

"It's ok for me. You can stay as long as you want. And thanks for the soup. It's delicious." Junhyung smile. (Usually make the girl melt).

"Ah, jinjja? It's sound nice if you like it." Jiyoon smile brightly (her aegyo power).

Suddenly, Junhyung body fall but Jiyoon catch him. "Oppa, gwaenchanayo?"

Junhyung held her shoulder when she led him to back to his bed. Then she cover him with blanket. She checked his temperature. It high again. "Oppa, I'll bring a medicine." Jiyoon said and she left. She back again brought a bowl. "Oppa, I'm sorry. Can you take off your cloth?"

Jiyoon take off the blanket and shyly, she open the button one by one. (Oww, his abs). Then she pour the medicine to all over his body. "What is it?" Junhyung asked.

"This is lime and onion. It will make your temperature normal again." Then she cover his body with cloth and blanket again. Junhyung fell asleep. And she left his room

Jiyoon decide to stay in Junhyung's room. She sit on sofa. She felt tired and then sleep on the sofa.