I'm OK

Blame

Louise looks at Kyungsoo from the otherside of the glass. "You have been very paient these three years." He notes as he sees a tear escapes her eye.

                                                    

"What do you want to when you get out of here?"

 

She slowly glances up at him, then shrugs.

 

"I don't know Kyungsoo. we both know there's nothing left for me, job wise and family wise. My mother doesn't even call me her daughter anymore. It's 'That girl' called or 'That girl' wants to see you," She laughs almost coldly as she is warned by the guard that she had ten minutes left before she had to go back to her cell.

 

"I found something interesting on the case file." She freezes, in her place, her dry lips before she asks, "Really?" He nods, patting her handbefore retracting it back.

 

"Look Lou, we both know what happened that  night and what happens  later  will be our little secret. And if everyone were to find out that secret, then I am unsure which one of us will take the blame." Despite his hard, serious expression, Louise still manages to smile. It wasnt a sad smile, an indifferent smile or even a happy smile.

 

Maybe she smiled to show she was sane enough to actually to be normal in a sense. Even if her situation was twisted. Her time in prison wasn't as bad she imagined, though the thoughts of that night happened constantly.

 

"Your time is up inmate 311." Louises the officer in the eyes before she told him something, still smiling.

 

"Officer Do, I regret that the accident happened. Sometimes when I'm alone, I cry and i wish that day never came to be. I wish that my mother, my father and my brothers and sisters could look me in the eyes and still say that they cared me." She begins to cry, grinning with her white teeth glimmering.

 

"But I don't regret the reason for me being here, in this hell hole where my grasp on the concept of reality is going to escape me. I'm OK. I'll be alright for now. But when are ever really OK? Anyways, have a good day Officer Do."

 

Kyungsoo looks at her retreating figure as it goes off into the distance.

 

"Huh. The smile of an innocent is more bitter than I imagined."