Destined By First Snow

Destined at First Snow

POV Author

 

      It was just the beginning of December, eventhough it was already freezing cold outside. You woke up to your alarm telling you it was 10am. Getting up from bed excited with your winter pajamas because you were too lazy to change out of it.

    img59313749.jpg

 

The reason to get up so early in the morning on a weekend was beacuase you were getting ready for the holiday in your apartment. Lights, Tinsel, Ribbons, Orniments, and of course a tree crowded up your apartment in clutters. You gave a big sigh as you relized how much work its going to take to put up the decorations AND clean up the mess afterwords. But nevertheless you were still filled with christmas cheer. Eventhough you will be alone this christmas since your parents decided to take a second honeymoon to hawaii, and your friends ditched you for their own plans. Still you put a bright smile on your face. You gave yourself some more motivation by blasting christmas music everywhere and a fire on your tv. (since she didn't have a fire place) You were working as if you were one of Santa's elves and humming to the carols. You didn't even notice the time flying by as it was already 4pm. You decided to take a break as your stomach growled like a wolf. ( Eureurong Eureurong Eureong dae~

 

 

BACK TO THIS MORNING

 

 

 

POV Sehun 

 

UGHHHH!!!!! Who in the right mind is playing Christmas music this loud in the morning. We moved to this apartment building to get some peace and quiet, but no it gives me christmas music blaring through the walls. I try to block the music with my pillow but to no avail i can still hear the music loud and clear. I groan as i can clearly not go back to bed. Then i rolled out of bed and did my normal morning routinue, but i noticed something odd. My hyungs usually is the ones who wake me up. Weird i thought , since i hear no laughs from the Baekyeol couple or nagging of Junmyeon and Kyungsoo or the yelling Kris telling everyone to be quiet. But nope I hear silence- excluding that christmas music roaring through the walls. I went to go check my phone  and found a text message from Junmyeon-hyung :

"To: Maknae

From: Junmoney

Maknae~~~~ Manager-hyung said we had a day off today!!!

So the rest of the members went to do their own stuff but we decided to let you sleep-in since you haven't had enough rest lately so Your Welcome ;)

and the we either will be back by tonight or tomorrow morning so don't you break anything or hurt yourself while we are gone.

BYE!!!~~

P.s. Watch the apartment while we're gone kekekeke

 

My jaw dropped as I read the last sentence on the text. I have to watch the apartment by MYSELF! Now i have to be alone here for who knows how many hours. UGHH!!! I groaned loudly. What am I supposed to do for the next 24 hours? Gosh they leave me with nothing to do and they get to go play outside and free from confinement. Sighing i go to the fridge to grabs some milk for some cereal. This is going to be a long day I thought.

 

 

POV You

 

Mmmm-mmmm~~~~ Now that i'm full i can finally finish the decorations. Checking the time to be 6pm, I decided to finish quickly. 

 

1 hour later

 

FINALLY!!!! The apartment is ready to put the jolly in christmas. ( not literally) I smiled at the finished product and wipe the sweat of my face.

 

christmas-home-decorating-ideas-living-r

IMAGINE THEIR ISN'T A FIRE PLACE BUT A TV THEIR

 

Now I can relax without worries. But now that it's evening the air got colder outside so I decided to make some hot chocolate and sit on the windowsill

 

traditional-roman-blinds.jpg

 

I watched the city lights start to turn on from afar and the decorated trees brighten the night. I couldn't help but awe at the beauty of the lights as it seems to radiate the night in color. I wrap myself in a white cardigan with my pajamas still on just sipping on hot chocolate liking the silence in the apartment. Just focusing on the outside and its life at it's peak at night.

 

 

POV Sehun

 

 

......................................................

WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I did today was lay here on this coach like a potato and surf the web or tv channels. I wasted like 10 hours of my life on nothing. I could have went to practice, but the weather didn't have to agree with me and be like 30 degrees outside. Then walking there would be like 20 minutes plus fangirls equal like an hour so I rather have stayed here than risk being mobbed by the fangirls. Don't get me wrong fans are everything to me as an idol, but some are a bit too extreme for me to handle.  So here I am on the coach for what feels like a century already with nothing to do. I am soooo getting hyungs back for this i thought with my devious grin. But to get me distracted enough not to kill myself with boredom i decided to make some hot chocolate and see what people are doing outside having fun than inside with absolutely nothing to do. So i stand next to my window watching the sights of the city . It honestly looks incredible up here "Wow" i said. So this is what i have been missing i thought. 

 

 

 

POV Author

 

Both you and Sehun at the same time, at the same place watched the city lights with its life. But that was not the only thing that you both saw. 

One flake.............

It was that one flake that both simultaneously watch fall onto the Earth lighter than a feather.

Both looking at the sky for snow checking whether or not it's real.

And both of you smiled at the white snow falling towards the ground.

   

.

.           .

                                                                                                                                        .

                                                                                                                                 . 

                                                                                                                                               .

                                                                                                                                       .                       .

Both of you rushed to find something warm to wear and scurried towords the door.

Riding the elavator to the first floor

Getting off and running towards the outside 

And both look up to watching the snow fall on their faces

Then looking down to find someone they both didn't expect

And it all started with ..................

 

"Hi my name is ______ what's yours?"

"My name's Sehun nice to meet you"