First Back Room Recording

We Got Married

“Please introduce yourself,”

“Ah, introduce? Alright.  Good morning or evening? When this will be aired?”

“Just continue,”

“Oh, okay. I am so sorry, this is my first time on reality show like this. Ah yes, introduce myself. Hello, my name is Kim Miina or Kimi from EVER, the just 3 months debut as idol. And I am the newest bride in 7th season of We Got Married.”

“Hows your feeling now?”

“Not sure. Even though I am sure I am in the age that proper to date or married, but honestly still not sure,”

“How old are you?”

“This year will be 23,”

“What do you want from joining this show?”

“Love? Yeah, I want to feel love. Its been quite a while for me to have love in my life,”

“Do you have any expectations from your husband?”

“Expectations? Off course, but if I got one, he must be got it also. So, I wont say it here, just wait and see where this relationship will go,”

“Do you know your husband to be?”

“I knew now, but I didn’t know who he was until we met on our 1st meeting,”

“How come and why?”

“I asked the PD for that, but actually I can guess from the clue that PD gave. I want to have an experience the real blind date, because I never got the chance to have one. You know when your heart beating so fast, wondering what kind of person that will show and will you get along, those kind of things,”

“When you met him, are you okay with him?”

“When I got the proposal to be in the show, I never thought that I will be with another idol, specially with someone like him. Because he is so busy with his music, and if I am not mistaken, they just released new album. So, if you asked me whether I am okay or not, I am honor to be his wife in the show, and I hope I wont disappointed,”

“How your impression when you met him for the first time?”

“Well, because we work in the same field, theres one time or two we were in the same show, I know he is very serious about music, he is really professional doing his job, so my impression about him as an musician still the same but as a man a little bit shocking,”

“Why do you say that?”

“He is different from the stage, he got multiple colors that I hope I will able to see it because its beautiful and I want to share it with everyone. Well, maybe not all the colors,”

“Not all?”

“Off course, because theres something that need to keep for yourself,”

“How do you think your marriage will be like?”

“I think it will be like any other relationship, need hardwork, communication, understanding, because we are two different person but if we got the same goal, we will be alright,”

“Whats the goal?”

“To make each other happy,”