First Meeting

We Got Married

“Kimi-ssi, everything is ready. Your husband already confirm on his way here. Just do like you always do here,”

“Even chitchat with Dongin ajeossi?”

“Yes, just like usual. Don’t worry for the one that aired we will choose the interesting part,”

“So, you will record everything, everytime?”

“Well, that’s why we install all the cameras here and there,”
 

 



“Miina-yah, why you want to get married? Still at young age,”

“Why not aejossi? You also married at young age,”

“Haha, you got it right, but you are so busy with life and now got a husband, there will be another burden, don’t you think?”

“Burden? I don’t think so, if I got married I think everything will be more easier because it wont only me make the decision but theres another person to help me,”

“I see, if you point it like that, its true. Its always great to have someone beside you without being asked,”

“So, ajeossi any wise words before I entering this life?”

“You wise enough for someone at your age, but if I must say something. Be truth and balancing between your heart and your mind said, because sometime love able to cloud the judgment that we will make for the future,”

“Indeed, ajeossi surely awesome. Thank you,”

“Anyway, this husband of yours. Do you know him?”

“Nope,”

“What? So its like old days arranging married,”

“Yeah, its fascinating with the same time its nerve breaking. As time goes neared my heart beating so fast. I think I need to calm myself,”

“Theres the piano, just play with it, let all your emotion out to it,”

“Yeah, I think I will do that, thanks ajeossi,”





“Excuse me,”

“Oh yes, young man, what can I help you?”

“Well, I am looking for my bride,”

“Bride? Are you sure you not lose, this is music store, we only got music instruments,”

“Ah, right. But she asked to meet here,”

“Young man, whats your name?”

“Sunggyu. My name is Kim Sunggyu,”