The Interview

We Got Married

“Good morning, thank you for coming,”

“Good morning. No, its me that should be thank you because you able to make it as my request. I hope its not troublesome,”

“Well, its not usual but we can accept the reason. And I think its refreshing, different for others,”

“Thank you,”

“So, as requested we wont gave any information about your partner just this letter of clue, also wont make any plan for both you. You will be plan everything and submit to us but we will give you the decision whether it can be proceed or not, if the plan that both of you submitted declined, you will prepare another plan or use our plan. Hows that?”

“Yes, its correct. Kim PD-nim, if this too troublesome I am sorry beforehand,”

“Not to worry Kimi-ssi. Actually we agree because we know about your skills for planning and arranging. Beside I think all your EVER members will help you giving the idea. Also you can discuss with us anytime for ideas,”

“Thank you so much,”

“Is your fans alright with you join the show?”

“Uhm, well I don’t think they know now, but I think they will be alright. Beside this just a show, right?”

“Yes, it is just a show but the progress of the show it will be on your hands,”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if you fall in love for real, we cannot do anything about that,”

“Has that ever happened?”

“Yes, actually yes, some in the end wanted to stop from the show, others just lied from their own feeling,”

“Well, if its happen to me, I will embrace it. I mean fall in love is a beautiful thing, right?”

“Yes. Alright, I will send you the contract with the detail that we already agreed, and we will start shooting two weeks from now, and the shooting will be took every Friday, and if theres any changes we will inform you, so you better prepare the idea from now, and can you give it to me tomorrow?”

“Actually Kim PD-nim, I already got the idea, but I don’t know if he will agree with it,”

“Let me hear it then, later I will inform to him,”

“I want us meeting on this store, it’s a music store. I know he doesn’t know me, but I will be there playing the piano,”

“Why you choose this place?”

“Its one of my favorite place, and if I don’t play at the practice room or dorm, I play there, the owner already know me since I was in junior high,”

“Why play piano there?”

“It help to attract the customer, because its not only a store also a place you can learn to play,”

“Are you learn to play piano there?”

“Nope, I got my lesson from a private teacher,”

“Okay, the music store, then where else?”

“The studio,”

“Studio? What do you mean?”

“Well, beside being singer I also a model, and I want him to know that from the first because that job kind of tricky,”

“I see. So, its true then the news,”

“The news?”

“Yes, that actually you are a professional model, also got exclusive contract for being one,”

“Ah, yes.”

“Why you said its tricky?”

“That day actually I got a schedule of photo shoot for one of the magazine, and it will be a couple shoot, and I need to know that he will able to accept it,”

“Okay, I understand. What next?”

“If everything run normal, the shoot will be done in time for dinner. I want invite him to the dorm,”

“Your dorm?”

“Yes, I want to show him the live after the schedule and also the members. Oh, I already talk about it with them and the management, they are okay with it,”

“Alright, everything seems okay to proceed from our side. I will inform it to your husband and will give you the answer. Oh, will it be alright for us shooting on your studio?”

“I think it wont be any problem, because when this aired I think the magazine already published,”

“Wow, Kimi-ssi you already think about it, aren’t you?”

“I am sorry if its troublesome, Kim PD-nim,”

“Not at all, anyway I am gonna introduce you to Lee Shin, he will be your personal cameraman and Lee Wonshik he will be your writer. Don’t worry you still the one that arrange everything, he just be there to help you, okay?”

“Oh, yes. Thank you,”

“Anything else to ask before we end this meeting?”

“No at the moment,”

“Okay, thanks for coming. We will see you again on two weeks then on the press conference,”