Teaser I

Giving Up

Life was full of sparkles, dolls, and smiles back before I knew Yixing. Life was actually good to me and I even wanted to live a full life’s span. My parents loved me, I actually had a friend, people didn’t compare or judge me, society was in my favor, and I smiled; everything was perfect.

But of course it all had to end.

On July 17, 1999, I was invited by my parents to attend a meeting with them. Their boss really likes children so he had asked for all of the kids to come along to the meeting, even though we had no interest in the meeting itself. At this meeting, the boss would announce a new employee. This new employee was praised and bragged about. The boss even said that this new employee was as good as my dad. 

So of course I wanted to come along. It was rare for my parents to take me to the building they work at, even though it was so fun. I even remember an indoor playground smack-dab in the center of the large business building. I certainly wouldn’t reject such an offer.

But when I got there, all of my happiness dispersed and darkness soon began to cloud my world.

This is the beginning of a new life...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With Zhang Yixing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hey guys!

I kind of anticipated in giving you an actual chapter but i have major writer's block.

sorry^^

but here's the teaser for the next chapter which will be kind of like a flashback.

Then we'll get back to the real drama^^

See Ya Then!

-Viv