내가 맡겨요

내가할게요//I'll Do It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She is a hard-worker. During my training days, I often found her at the cloud studio. For the first time, I didn’t really care. Oh, she might be practicing.

Weeks after that, every time I walk by the studio, even though it was already late at night, I found her again. I watched her, or more like spying on her, through the thin glass door. Because the studio was placed at the top floor of the building, not so many people were there. One, it was so noisy when someone used the studio for practicing because of that thin glass door. I wonder why they made that for the studio’s door. Two, this place usually used as a hideout for some seniors who’s secretly dating fellow company artist. But, no, I’m not a creeper who likes to pry into someone else’s business. I always went to the rooftop to chill off after training period and she just caught my attention for some reasons that still remained unknown.

Sometimes her hand was clutching onto papers, probably songs’ lyrics, as she let out her emotions through singing. Every time she went off the notes, I clearly remembered, she will always shake her head a few times and muttered something and then she started to sing again. At that time, I wonder if the next morning she will have a sore throat. She just… didn’t stop singing.

Sometimes I found her hair tied up in a messy bum, or in a loose ponytail, with some her hair stuck on her neck because of the sweat. She moved along the beat and will stop for a moment if she got the wrong moves or just to catch a breath. She mostly danced to her songs, improving, I thought so.

But, one night, she really left me impressed, amazed and… breathless. It was when I walked by, as usual, and found her dancing gracefully to some classical music. Ballet. I never knew she could do ballet, though. So, yeah, I was really watching her in awe. How ethereal, I whispered. Maybe a little too loud, or really loud, when I saw her gasped a little and stopped her movement. She looked at my surprised face through the reflection of the mirror. Oh, I wasn’t hiding properly. She then turned around and flashed a smile to me as she waved her hand. Too shy, I was only smiled for a little, bowed a little and left. I could see the confuse look on her face when I sprinted out like a coward. At that very night, I dreamed of a woman in a beautiful white dress, she danced gracefully, her body glow as if mocking the moonlight and the stars above her. I dreamed of her.

From that moment, the coincidental of seeing her had become a routine. The way my cheeks went up, as what Minseok told me, when I saw her at the studio. Or when I, unexpectedly, drowned in disappointment when I found the studio was empty or was occupied by others. Or the way I made a fool out of me when I dropped my smile from disappointment as I entered the empty studio, but then someone tapped me on the shoulder and there she was. I was… frozen.

“Hi. You want to use the studio?”

“N-no… I was just… walking by…” Great, I’m nervous. I must look just like a fool in front of her. She chuckles and walks to the bench at the corner, grabbing a towel to wipe her sweat on her head and neck. Great, now we’re in silence.

“Wait…” she walks back to me, every steps she takes towards me make my heart beats faster. Does she finally realize that I keep watching on her?

“Aren’t you the guy who watched me… a long time ago? When I danced?” Bingo! Congratulations, Luhan.

“Y-yes… but I was just… walking by… that night…” Lame, Luhan, lame.

“You like to walk by this studio every night then, do you?” She winks at me playfully. Oh, God, she has realized for quite a while then. I feel like disappear into the air right now. So much embarrassment for the night.

“Ah, I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Tiffany.” She slightly bows. And so much for being a polite junior, Luhan.

“I’m Luhan. I’m sorry for earlier… and nights ago…” And all I hear is her chuckles. “It’s okay, Luhan, don’t mind it too much. Ah now I know how it feels like to have a secret admirer.” She teases me and I feel both of my cheeks burn.

Thank you for the dumb side of Luhan, that night really brought us closer. From then on, when she caught me walking by the studio she will call out my name and motioned me to come to her. She congratulated me on my debut, we talked about being idols, we talked about how hot when it was summer night or we just talked nonsense. Sometimes I’d just be there to accompany her and watched her from the side. Sometimes I’d join her singing and even dancing for the SMTown collaboration stage or even just for fun. From that moment, I knew I’m in love with her.

But… she always crossed her limits. Not only once that I found her sleeping on the floor. It gave me a heart attack by thinking that she was faint. Not only once, when I talked to her, she kind of looked so pale and a little bit lost. Since we got a lot closer than before, I nagged at her to stop practicing at night for the sake of her health.

“Noona, can’t you just…”

“Don’t ‘noona’ on me, Luhan, I’m not much older than you anyway.” She gets up f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter