Ice cream date?!

Sweet Disastor

Luhan led me into the ice cream store and I looked around to find his friends but there was no sign of them. I than turned my attention to Luhan who was waiting in line and thinking of what we should get and interrupted his thoughts.

"Luhan-ssi, where are your friends?"

"Oh yeah~~~~they said they can't make it."

"Than why did you take me?"

"I do this with all the trainee's." Luhan told me. I eyed him suspiciously than shook my head and crossed my arms. 

"Are you cold?" Luhan asked looking at me.

"Yeah, a little. I should have worn long sleeves instead of a tangtop." I said and laughed a little than stared blushing for god know's what reason. I than felt someone's arms around me and I looked up to find luhan looking up at the signs of what to order. I looked down at the floor and smiled to myself, I love the warmth that luhan is giving me, I wonder if he will give me warmth in bed? O____O OMG! WHAT I AM THINKING?! LUHAN AND ME IN BED?! OMG OMG OMG! GET THOSE SICK THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

"I wonder how soft you feel in bed." Luhan whispered in my ear. My eyes were like this O________O and I started blushing madly than hid my face away from him. I could hear chuckling and assumed it was luhan than smirked a little. It's like he read my mind.

......

Luhan and I were eating ice cream together while walking in the park laughing and telling jokes than laughing even more. Just than a soccer ball came out of no where and hit me in the face. I dropped my icecream and I guess luhan did too cause I felt a pair of warm arms surround me and they caught me. My nose was bleeding and luhan carried me bridal style to a bench and than got some grass and wiped my nose with it. I looked up at him and I was about to ask what he was doing but he shushed me and gently lifted my head up along with my body and than the next thing I knew, I was in his lap. My head was right on his lap and my mouth just across from his buldge that was sticking out. I smirked and turned the other way and he started playing with my hair. I closed my eyes and slept, his warmth was surrounding me once again and I loved it. Could this day get any better?

I than felt something soft against my cheek and I smiled when I remembered it was a kiss. Luhan kissed my cheek than I turned my head facing his chin and than he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back of course and it was nothing deep, but it was passionate? That's the word, it was passionate. I never wanted this day to end. I wanted this day forever and forever, I wanted to be in his warm embrace till death came our way, kiss him forever like this till death do us part. I loved his scent entering my nose and I loved the way his lips felt on mine. It was like a cotton ball against a cotton ball, it was fluffy and soft. We didn't deepen the kiss or anything, we just stayed passionate kissing until we had to break apart, it took about 5 minutes but after that, we were done and in pure bliss. 

Luhan than lifted me up bridal style and sat me down on the swing and pushed me back and forth. I started laughing and he did too but than the swing stopped and luhan gently pushed me off and sat on the swing himself and than patted his lap with his hand. I looked at him if he was serious and he nodded than I slowly made my way to him and his lap and sat down than luhan started swinging us back and forth while he had a tight but loose grip on my waist. I started laughing and than after a while I decided to pick up everything and layed my head on his shoulder than rested. All I felt was me going back and forth feeling so much warmth around me. I snuggled even closer to him and he got the message than carried me bridal style and put me in the back seat and we were on cloud nine. 

That night was filled with moans and laughing while we made love to each other.

.....

Authors Note: FLUFF! TOO MUCH! I loved how I was really descriptive in this chapter. The best chapter I have had since. :)