Getting Discovered

Sweet Disastor

"Hi! Welcome to Mcdonalds, what can I get for you today?" I asked the tall lady in front of me.

"Hm...a paycheck." She said. I looked up at her with wide eyes and tilted my head sideways while frowning having confusion written all over my face and body. The lady looked down and shook her head side to side slowly and than looked at me again.

"7 medium cheese hamburgers and 7 ice teas please." I looked past her and slowly returned back to her eye sight.

"Um...you have no one with you. Unless you consider that old lady as your friend." I told her snickering. She gave me a dissaproving look and I cleared my throat and looked down at the screen and started to push some buttons and talked into the microphone right beside me and in 5 minutes, it was done and I gave the wrapped up bag to her and bid her a good day but she didn't move.

"Excuse me, but that old lady isn't getting any younger." I told her.

"You have a pretty face. No surgery needed. You have the body, chest and ." She said.

"Excuse me? I feel violated." I said.

"The name is Yoona. Pleased to meet you."

"OMO! YOONA FROM SNSD?!"

"Yes! Please keep your voice low."

"Oh right! Mianhe!" Yoona smiled and continued.

"Since you have everything SM is looking for, do you mind coming with me?" I looked at her and blinked several times than she gave me a dissapointed look.

"You got the looks, but you don't have the brain do you?" Yoona asked and gently knocked on my head. I shook my head fast and than went behind the kitchen and some yelling was heard but I got out and smiled wide with my apron off. She looked at me with a big approving smile and grabbed my hand than we headed out the door and into a taxi.

......

A/N

Was this first chapter good?