Prologue

Starting Now... And forever

5 years ago: "Omma! Appa!" I screamed as the car explodes. I wanted to get up, but the people held me down to the gurnie. "No! Let me go!" I scream. They put me into the ambulance; as they close the doors, I watch the firefighters come. I cry a tear when I feel the ambulance move away.

Hour later: CL Pov: "JinJin!!" I scream as I run through the doors of the hospital. I got a call saying JinJin got in an accident with my aunt and uncle. They got JinJin out before the car exploded, but they didn't get my aunt and uncle out in time.

A doctor walks pasts me and I grab them. "Where's JinJin?!" I ask. The doctor tells me that she's in ER still. I wait in the waiting room panicking. After what seemed like forever, they said she has been moved to a room. I run to her room and they're putting her in. I stop at the doorway looking at her. I stumble inside as the nurses walk away. When I get to her, I touch her cheek. They put a bandage on her cheek and her arm is broken. I'm afraid that's not all of her injuries. I sit on the chair next to her and I watch her fall asleep. After awhile, a doctor comes in asking if I'm her guardian. "Um... Yes, I am," I tell them as I look back at her. I'll take care of her from now on. "Yes, I am her guardian."

 

Present time: JinJin Pov: "I keep falling inlove, falling inlove..." 

I smile at CL and everybody as they perform onstage. I sing a long with them as I watch them in the waiting room for them. "Oh! Oh! Eonnie's part!" I yell as CL starts to sing. "Woooo! Yeah!!!" I yell as I jump up from the makeup chair. 

"Wow, someone's a bit hyper," I hear a familiar voice laugh. I turn around and I see Seungri-oppa and G-Dragon-oppa standing at the door.

"Oppa!" I smile. Seungri Oppa walks over and ruffles my hair, while G-Dragon oppa sits on the couch. 

"How's our little JinJin?" Seungri asks as he sits down with G-Dragon. 

"Mmm, lonely... Not many trainee's near my age talk to me, so I get bored, whenever I walk around. Hey... G-Dragon Oppa... Can you ask Uncle YG if I can go to school? I'm really tired of learning from the teachers here... I want an actual teacher and I want to be in a real class," I beg. He looks up at me from his phone and grins.

"Arraso," He grins.

"Oh... Don't tell CL eonnie. It's been 5 years since I went to an actual school, and I know CL eonnie is just trying to be protective over me, but..." I couldn't have the words come out of my mouth.

"She needs to let you travel the world? Be free? Haha, she only is like that, because she doesn't want anything to happen to you," Seungri laughs. I sigh and I hear my stomach grumble. 

"Oh, oppa, can I borrow money?" I ask. Without looking up, G-dragon gives me money from his pocket. "Thank you." I open the door and I walk out. I keep walking, bumping into some people, avoiding eye contact. "Ah! Snack machine!" I yell as I find the machine. I buy a sour cream lays chips and I eat it while walking through the halls. "Where did I come from?" I walk around and then all of a sudden, a group of guys are infront of me.  They see me and they bow.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, we are one. Exo!" A short guy yells. Some other guy next to him says something but I don't hear him correctly. I only hear BTS.  I stand there eating chips looking at the group.

"Umm, hello," I say awkwardly. One of the guys, that's really tall, walks up to me and he looks down at me confused. 

"Where's your tag? Are you a camera worker? Hair designer? Make up artist?" The guy asks. 

"None," I look up at his eyes. "Why do I need a tag?" 

He looks at the short guy and he looks back at me. "You shouldn't be back here if you're known of the workers. You should be in the audience.. Ah! Did you want a signature from us?" 

"No, can you let me throught please?" l  ask as I walk around him and in between the group. I take a turn again and I see another group, yet smaller. 

"Jinyoung-hyung, can I have some food?" The one that was very skinny whined to the one with orange hair. 

"No," he says. They look up at me and bow.

Before they do an introduction, I yell, "No! Please, you don't need to do that with me... Ah, do you know where 2NE1's waiting room is?" They look at me suspiciously, until I lie,"I'm not a fan. Really! In fact, I'm a trainee, visiting my sunbaes."

"Oh," The guy with orange hair says. "I think if you go turn right they'll be on that hallway. What's your name?" 

"JinJin-imnida," I bow.
 
"Well, we're B1A4. I'm JinYoung, the one that's half asleep is Sanduel, the guy with glasses is CNU, the one that is holding up Sanduel is Baro and this boy who wants food, is Gongchan," Jinyoung tells me. Gongchan looks up at me and his eyes become wide. 
 
"Wow," He says standing up.
 
"Ah, I'm going to go," I reply as I walk around them. "Goodbye." They wave at me and I walk to the waiting room. When I get inside, CL eonnie is grabbing G-Dragon's shirt and stranggling Seungri.
 
"YOU LET HER GO BUY FOOD?! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD OF DIRECTION SHE HAS?!?! SHE GETS LOST EASILY!!! SHE'S ALSO VERY CLUMSY! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE FALLS DOWN THE STAIRS?!?" She yells. I watch her strangling them. Dara eonni sees me and walks over to me. 
 
"Ai, why didn't you take your phone? CL-ah was getting worried and everyone else," She hugs me. 
 
"Mianhae(I'm sorry)," I reply. 
 
"Oh! Oh! Look! Look! JinJin is here!" Seungri yells. CL eonnie looks at me and I could see the worry in her eyes.
 
"JinJin!" She yells as she walks towards me and hugs me tight.
 
"Eonni... I can't...," I yell.
 
"Oh, sorry. You couldn't breath," She pulls away.
 
"No... I was gonna say, I can't eat my chips... You squished it now... I'm going to buy more... Oppa, money," I say looking at G-Dragon. CL glares back at G-Dragon.
 
"Ah, I think one of our dongsaengs have food in their waiting room!" Dara yells from the changing room.
 
"Okay, thank you!" CL yells. We walk out with Seungri Oppa walking behind us. "Don't walk behind us, you seem like a creeper."
I guess Seungri heard her and walked right next to me.
 
"Do you even know where we are going?" He asks.
 
"Yeah, just keep going straight then turn right and straight and into our dongsaengs waiting room!" She smiles. Seungri looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders. We turn right then we go straight and into the door at the end. 
 
"Dongsaengs! Do you have food?" CL asks as she opens the door. A big group of guys are hanging out together and eating.
 
"Oh! JinJin!" A familiar voice yells on the right. I turn and I see JinYoung.
 
"Ah, hello," I bow to him then the guys.
 
"Hey! You're that girl who was giving me attitude!" The guy I was talking to earliar. "Your name is JinJin?" I glare at him.
 
"CHANYEOL-Hyung! Don't be mean to JinJin!" Gongchan yells as he throws something at Chanyeol.
 
"JinJin... How do you know them?" CL whispers.
 
"I bumped into the cocky one, I think Exo. And they were with BTS? I think that's there name... And... I got lost and I asked Jinyoung-sunbae where your waiting room was," I reply. She nods.
 
"Um, well do you guys have food? JinJin is hungry," CL asks.
 
"Yeah," A guy with light brown hair yells. "Hold on, I'll get it." After a few seconds, the guy comes up to us with a bowl of instant ramen.
 
"Ah, thank you," I bow smiling. I grab the bowl and his fingers kinda touch mine. 
 
"I'm Jin," He smiles while laughing a bit. I laugh too. "I'm from BTS. You can call me Jin... My stage name. "
 
"Okay," I nod. 
 
"Well, thank you for the food, by my dongsaeng has to go soon, bye," CL says. We walk back to the waiting room and I eat on the make up table as they go back out on stage for the awards. The ones who won were Exo. The jerk of a guy named Chanyeol was smiling and waving at everyone nicely. I see B1A4 standing there congratulating Exo and Jin messing with one of Exo's members.
 

 

 

 

Earliar no ones Pov:

"Wow, Hyung, JinJin is really pretty," Gongchan tells Jinyoung. Jinyoung nods as he remembers JinJin being lost.

*Wow, so beautiful* Jin thought as he met JinJin.

"She has some attitude for a little twerp," Chanyeol growls to Baekhyun.

"So what if she's a twerp? She's cute and pretty," Chen says while passing by them.