Chapter 1

Starting Now... And forever

No Ones Pov: "Sir, Can JinJin go to school?" G-Dragon asked YG.

After a long silence YG replies, "Yes... But if she does, CL must not know. She'll be going to Seoul Performing Arts High school. And nobody must know she's CL's cousin. She'll be known as my daughter. I'll have someone register her." 

G-Dragon smiles,"Thank you." He walks out of the office and calls JinJin.

"Yeobosaeyo?" She asks.

"He agreed!" G-Dragon yelled. JinJin screamed into the phone. 

"Thank you so much, Oppa!!" She screamed. 

"Oh, you'll be going to Seoul Performing Arts high school," He told her.

"Really?! Yay!!!" JinJin screamed, "Thank you so much! Ah, um so I won't get caught, can I do my homework at your dorm sometimes? Or like leave my homework there and uniform? Because, you know CL put me in a private tutor thing... And like I can go anytime I want and like it's as long as a real one... So yeah... This is our secret with YG okay, oppa?" 

"Mm, you owe me," G-Dragon grins, "Bye."

"Bye," JinJin says.

 

Day when she begins school JinJin pov: "Bye, eonnie," I yell as I leave the house. She waves lightly to me as I close her door, because she went clubbing with Dara. I get on my bike and I head to the school. When I get to the school, I chain my bike onto the bike rack and I go change in the restroom. When I'm done changing, I carry my clothes and I look for the locker with my name. When I find my locker, I put my clothes in my locker. 

"Wow! JinJin you go here too?" I hear a voice ask from behind me. I turn around and I see this guy with messy black hair and two other guys.

"Um, do I know you?" I ask.

"Wow, hurtful... Well we didn't talk to you when we saw you walking around and I'm guessing you didn't know who we were before so we'll introduce our selves to you. I'm Jungkook," The guy with messy hair says.

"I'm J-hope," the guy with tiny eyes says.

"I'm Jimin," The guy that has a chubby looking face says.

"We're from BTS," Jungkook smiles.

"Oh, haha," I laugh awkwardly.

"Oh! JinJin, can we see you schedule?" Jimin asks.

"Ah, sure," I reply as I reach into my bag and pull it out. 

Jimin grabs it and looks at it with J-hope and Jungkook.

"Oh! You have PE with the 4 of us! And with Kai-Hyung and Sehun-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung and Gongchan-hyung and Sanduel-hyung, and Zelo-ah!" JungKook yells.

"The four of you?" I ask.

"Yeah, J-," J-Hope says before a familiar tall giant interrupts him.

"She goes to this school, too?!" Chanyeol yells.

"Yup, now she does," Jungkook smiles.

"Wow, how bothersome. I like this school! Going to college here is fun but now she's here and I'll have to end up seeing her here, is so bothersome!" Chanyeol yells while storming off.

"Wow, why is he being a grumpy pants?" Someone asks from behind me. I turn around and I see Jin.

"Oh! Hi Jin-sunbaenim," I bow. 

"Haha, hi JinJin. You don't have to call me sunbaenim, you can call me oppa," He smiles. 

"Okay," I blush. 

"Oh! Is that her schedule?" Jin asks to Jimin.

"Yeah," He hands to Jin.

"Oh! You have PE with us. Haha, that PE has like alot of the celebrities, and only some trainees. You're lucky," He smiles. When he says that the bell rings. "Well I gotta go to my classes, have fun here!"

"Let's go to math class," Jimin says while throwing his arm over me. Right when he does that, my stomach growls really loud. "Wow, was that your stomach?"

"...Yes," I embarrassingly say.

He laughs. "Okay, let's stop buy the cafeteria to get you food!" He pulls me into the door on our left. When I come in, the smell of bread hits my face. Right on cue, my stomach growls again but louder. Jimin lets out a small laugh as he hears this and steers us to the register. "Ah, what do you want to have?" He asks me.

"Um, curry bread," I reply as I look at the curry bread on display.

"Okay. One curry bread and beef bread, please," Jimin asks.

"Okay, 10000 won, please," the cashier replies. Jimin takes out his wallet.

"No, wait! Let me pay!" I yell while searching for my wallet in my bag.

"No, no. It's fine, I'll pay, you can just do me a favor," Jimin smiles as he hands them the money.

"Aish, fine," I growl. He laughs. The cashier hands us the bread. When I grab the bread, I could feel the warmth of it in my hands. "Mmm," I smile.

"Haha, lets go to class, we can eat it in there," He puts his arm over my shoulder and pulls me.  When we get to class, everyone looks at us. "You can sit next to me, it's open," Jimin says while pullin me to his desk. When we get to his desk, he puts his bag down and starts eating the bread. "Sit down," He says with his mouth full.

"Okay," I reply as I sit down and I put my bag on the chair. I open the bag with my bread in it. *Grrrrrrr* I turn red and I hear laughter next to me. 

"Eat up," Jimin laughs.

"Thank you,"I reply as I bite the bread. "Mmmm." Even when the teacher comes, he ignores us eating. While we are taking notes, I see that Jimin is texting someone. "Hey, why are you texting?"

"Oh? Oh, ah, my manager told me that BTS has a photo shoot later after school," He whispers.

"Mmm," I reply as I continue taking notes. He smiles and he starts to take notes too. When class ends, Jimin walks me to my next class. Chemistry.

"Oh! JinJin!" I hear a familiar voice yell from the back. I look and I see Gongchan sitting there. "Here! You can be my partner!" He yells. Before he yelled that, a girl was walking towards him and was ready to speak. 

"Ah... Okay," I mumble. The girl glares as me as I pass her. When I sit down, Jimin smiles at me and waves.

"Bye," He mouths before he leaves. I wave back and I look at Gongchan.

"Um, gongchan-sshi, I didn't know you were in chemistry," I tell him. 

"Haha, yeah. Even though I'm a senior, I chose chemistry," He smiles. I laugh at his response. All of a sudden, I feel like someone's glaring at me. I turn around and the girl who was about to ask Gongchan was glaring at me and other girls in the classroom were. "Don't worry about the girls, they do that," Gongchan says as if he's reading my mind. "They're just fans," He says as he reaches into his bag and grabs a notebook. I do the same.  After a few minutes, the teacher comes in and starts talking and telling us to take notes.   I take notes and I leave my hair to the side where Gongchan sitting. All of a sudden, I feel something touch my hair. I look and I see  Gongchan grinning at me. "You know you very pretty right?" He asks.