~Teaching lessons and making deals~

Someone who cares

ok so pls dun hate me for this ;;


 

 

Woohyun silently sneaked into the old house and closed the door before quietly walking upstairs to his room. His father was probably sleeping in the livingroom so he wanted to use the opportunity to hide the present he got from Myungsoo. He entered his room and quickly hid the tiny little plushie bear. It was barely of the size of his fist, so it wasn't that hard to hide. Before putting the toy away, Woohyun pressed it to his chest and smiled happily. This toy was prove of their friendship and from now on Woohyun's dearest possession. After a few more moment,  the boy finally hid it and stepped out of the room. The next moment, however, he was thrown backwards into the room again. He fell on his and winced lightly before looking up. "Hey head." His father smirked down at him. "Where were you tonight? You had stuff to do." He a step foreward and the boy tried to seem as tiny as possible,  wishing to become invisible. But he wasn't.  "I am sorry daddy..." The first kick hit his side and the boy whimpered as it hit an already bruised spot. "A sorry won't do. I thought you already learned not to make me angry. Do you know how much MONEY i lost because of YOU?!" More kicks and hits followed the first one as foul words left the man's mouth, being the only source of sounds in the quiet house. Woohyun tried to stay quiet, yet tears were rolling down his face and once in a while,  sobs left his bleeding lips. His body was on fire from all the pain and he wished that it would finally stop, yet it didn't. As his whole body was covered in new bruises and he could barely move, his father stopped. "Don't ever think of running away or leaving the house without my permission. You have work to do so don't you even dare slacking." He turned around and nearly left the room, but then stopped once more. "We will have customers tonight,  so wash yourself before they arrive."

A soft whimper left the boys room once the old man was gone, before he finally broke down in loud sobs. His body trembled and he had barely any control over it. A loud shout was heard from downstairs. "START WORKING, YOU LITTLE !!" It made Woohyun flinch and he tried to calm down. That was not an easy task to do, since his body was totally out of control. However, when he thought of Myungsoo, his heart stopped to race and his heavy breathing got slower. The sharp pain turned into a dull one after some time. And when he finally had enough strength to slowly sit up, his tears have dried completely. He could barely move, yet he forced his body to get up. Slowly and carefully he moved to get to the bathroom, too afraid of another punishment to follow if he dared to disobey.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

It has been a week since the last time Myungsoo saw Woohyun and his thoughts were occupied by the boy most of the time. The teenager was worried since they made a deal that Woohyun would come to his hous whenever he needed a place to stay at. But the kid didn't show up and Myungsoo spend many nights sitting on the porch and waiting for him. He was worried but at the same time he tried to convince himself that the kid was probably fine.

 

Two weeks passed and Myungsoo was going crazy. He wanted to search for Woohyun but he didn't know where. So he just walked through the streets, looking out for the small boy. His friends gave him weird glances when he sat in school, drowsy and exhausted from the night. His grades weren't that well anymore and they were afraid Myungsoo could get sick if he continued like this. But even though they often asked him for the reason of his nights out, Myungsoo kept it a secret. He could only think of the kid who smelled like summer and was able to make his lonely house shine warm and bright. He was stubborn and he knew that he wouldn't stop until he found him.

"Oppa. Lets go see a movie tonight!" Sica sat next to him in the cafeteria but was totally ignored by the teenager.  Instead Myungsoo was staring outside with sleepy eyes. "Oppa?" He blinked before slowly turning his head to look at her. "Oh... Sica, it's you." Only now did he notice her presence. She nodded enthusiastically and smiled.  "So how about the movie? Are you in?" It took him another 2 minutes to understand her before he smiled politely. "Sorry, but i have to decline." His answer caused the girl to pout and hug his arm. "But oppa.... I really wanted to watch a movie with you." "Mianhae Sica." With those words he stood up, gently freeing himself from her grip, and left while the frustrated girl watched him with a pout on her lips.

 

~~~~

 

He was walking down a dark alley, behind some men who were talking excitedly. After a whole week of sorrys and excuses Sica made him watch a movie he couldn't care less about. And once the movie was over, he had left right away. Now he was once again looking out for the small kid he desperately wanted to find. As he walked, he unintentionally listened to the men in front f him, however, not really paying any attention to their words. Until their talking turned louder and more excited.

"It's really cheap and you can do anything you like." One of them waved his arms , clearly excited.

"Really? Well i don't know..." The others shared a look. They didn't seem as convinced.

The third added. "Yeah man. That's not some chick. Isn't it weird?"

"Who cares if its a chick or not? I heard that kid offers good service. One of my friends tried him once and he said it was great."

"But it's a kid... i dont want to get into trouble because of the age."

"His own father sells him. So it's fine if you him. Nothing can go wrong."

By then, Myungsoo's blood was running cold. He could do nothing but follow those guys, too shocked to do anything. Was it him they were talking about? Was he alright?  Disgust built up in his chest as he stared at the men in front of him. Then he finally snapped. Rushing foreward he grabbed the one guy who seemed to know the most. He was a head smaller than the man but his anger gave him enough strength to shake him harshly. "Where? Where is that service offered??!!" Hands started prying him off but that made him only more furious.  "Tell me!" ", whats wrong with you, kid?" Myungsoo slowly exhaled and tried to calm down, letting go of the man's shirt. "Please,  could you tell me where the place, you were talking about, is?" The men exchanged glances before one of them shrugged. "We are going there right now, we can take you with us if you have enough cash." The blood in Myungsoo boiled as he finally grasped the meaning of those words and he barely held himself back not to kill these bastards.  Instead he inhaled deeply and nodded. "Please, show me." One laughed. "You didn't get any for a while, did you?  You were so desperate to know." The teenager gritted his teeth in anger and frustration but didn't say anything as he followed the men. How could they assume he was able to do something this nasty and cruel? They were monsters and the teenager wanted to see them suffering for their evil minds. But there was no time for this. They were making nasty remarks and the teenager had to fight the urge to throw up. He was so disgusted by them and would love to kill these people, but he needed to get Woohyun. So he had no other choice but to depend on them. 

After a while they stopped in front of a small house. "Here it is." The men grinned and one of them patted Myungsoo's shoulder. "Excited, kid?" He seemed to expect some kind of answer, but the younger kept quiet and simply looked at the house in front of him. So this is it? This is the place where Woohyun lives? Dissapointed by the lack of reply the man turned away and walked towards it. "Let's go." They all approached the door and Myungsoo watched one of them knock on it. It took a moment but then an old man opened. He wore dirty pants and a stained shirt. All in all his looks were disgusting, worse than those of a beggar. Yet he had a dangerous glint in his eyes. Myungsoo couldn't hold back but to gulp as their gazes met. "Come in." The voice was harsh and rough. A voice that was used to command. "I hope you all have the 20 000 won. We dont offer for free." The other men nodded. "Good. You have to pay in advance." It's now or never. "Excuse me." There was a moment of surprised silence and all the attention was on Myungsoo. "Before we go on with all this, i have an offer to make to the owner." God, please let this work! Those dangerous eyes pierced right through his and he felt a shiver run down his spine. "An offer?" The man seemed amused. "What could a boy like you offer me?" Myungsoo inhaled. "I want to see this boy. If i like him, I pay you 30 000 won for each day and the boy becomes my servant at night. You wont sell his body to anyone else beside me and won't use him yourself. During daytime and evening he can do the housechores or whatever he normally does, but at night he is mine."

While the teenager was talking, the eyebrows of the man in front of him rose up before he started to laugh. "Why on earth would i do such a trade? I can earn much more without it." Myungsoo felt his heart skip a beat. He couldn't loose this, or he would feel guilty fo the rest of his life. "Can you really? I bet you rarely get more than four customers a week. That woild be 80 000 won. And even those aren't safe.  But if you accept my offer, you will safely gain 210 000 a week." Myungsoo looked at the male, his insides clenching and trembling nervously. Everything was depending on the decission of this disgusting man. He eyed Myungsoo suspiciously,  but you could see the hunger for money in his eyes. "How can a boy like you bring up this money? Why do you even want that piece of ?" Myungsoo smiled coldly, trying his best to keep his act alive. "I always wanted a servant to use for anything i want to do. My personal little slave." There was something like respect showing in the father's eyes, disgusting the teenager even more. Another minute of silence and hands were shaken. "Fine. Follow me." The four men who brought Myungsoo to this house. were complaining but couldn't do anything about it.
The teenager followed as the old man slowly climbed the stairs. Suddenly he was nervous. He didn't know for sure if this was really Woohyun, but even if not, he would still help. He would call the police or something like that, make sure that the kid gets rescued from this babaric man. No kid deserved to be treated like that.

They stopped in front of a door and the old man nodded towards it.  "He is yours to use." With these words,  the man turned around and made his way back into the livingroom. Myungsoo stared at the door for a bit more before making a step towards it. That guy really thinks i want to have with that kid first... All the disgust he was supressing overwhelmed him and he had to lean against one of the dirst walls. How many men have been here? How many did touch that little boy in there? He couldn't really imagine and he really didn't want to. Slowly, he inhaled while turning the door knob. He entered a small, grey room with one dirty window. In the middle of the room, a bed was placed, barely illuminated by the light of a lamp which was placed in the furthest corner of the room. On the bed, kneeling, was Woohyun. His head was hanging low and he seemed to sleep, however, the teenager still recognized him. Once the door was closed, a soft 'Good evening, Sir. How can i please you?' reached the teenager's ears. Myungsoo's heart clenched in pain at this sight, but he couldn't move. When he finally found his self control, thoughts started chasing through his mind. The father mustn't find out the real reason. If he does, Woohyun will only suffer more. It's better to leave him clueless for now. Myungsoo cleared his throat. "Don't look up. Get up and dress yourself. You are coming with me for tonight." The boy on the bed started shifting nervously.  He was clearly confused by those words but did as he was told. Once he was done, he stood in the middle of the room. He was still looking down and with his thin frame, he seemed so very lost that Myungsoo would love to hug the kid and run away with him. However,  mistakes weren't allowed and so he turned around,  towards the door. "Follow me. Don't speak." He walked out of the room and made his way downstairs. Turning his attention to the father he nodded lightly. "I see you trained him well. I am pleased. You will get your payment weekly and dont you dare to break the contract, it would have very bad consequences for you." He wanted to punch that man but he didn't allow himself to do such a thing. Instead, he gave him the money for one day and made his way towards the front door, quickly stepping outside. He could hear how the old man threatened Woohyun to do a good job, before the door was closed. The teenager exhaled lightly and continued to walk, knowing that the father of Woohyun was watching them. Soft steps behind him told Myungsoo that the other was obediently following behind. The teenager finally allowed himself to relax a bit. The worst was over.

 

Once Myungsoo was sure, that they were far enough, he stopped and turned around. Woohyun had stopped as well, his gaze still fixed to the ground. "You may look up now." The boy hesistated for a moment, but then the curiosity won. He wanted to see that mysterious stranger, who was taking him home. His little body was shivering due to the cold and the fear a he carefully glanced through the strands of his hair. Confusion slowly crept over his face and lifted his head in surpise as he recognized Myungsoo. "H-Hyung?" His voice was trembling and Myungsoo couldn't hold back anymore. He crouched down and pulled his little friend into a tight and warm hug. "Yes, Hyunnie... It's me, don't be afraid." Since the kid didn't response, Myungsoo continued talking. "You are safe now. You won't need to do those awful things anymore. Hyung took care of it. Hyung took care of it all... You're save." The teenager kept rambling nonsense as he held onto the boy. Relieve was washing over him like the gigantic waves of the ocean. He finally found him. Now everything should turn out alright.

"Myungsoo, is that you?" A faint voice was suddenly heard and a dark figure approached the two boys. "What are you doing here? Wait... Who's that?"

 

 

 

 

 

 


So guys... this is it so far. I apologize for any mistakes and the ugly flow. Who do you think should the two of them meet this adventurous night? a friend or an enemie? keep those replies rolling~~~

also, i really am sorry for letting you wait for so long. nevertheless, here is the new chapter. please forgive this awkward potato and enjoy ;*

See u soon <3