~You always meet twice in life~

Someone who cares

ok, so here it goes! OUO


 

Woohyun was sitting on the coucharrow-10x10.png while his tiny feet were sticking out of the blanket he was wrapped in. His eyes were never leaving the teenager who was walking through the kitchen while making something to eat for the two of them. It was kind of weird for the younger since he just met the teenager, yet he felt completely safe next to him. He didn't give many thoughts about it though since he was simply happy to finally have a friend.
When he was very little he loved to play with other children but that changed after his mother died. His dad didn't allow him to do anything that hadn't anything to do with cleaning or cooking or going to school. And when he started touching Woohyun, the boy prefered to stay alone, since he knew that others would dislike him if they found out. And wasn't a friend someone you could tell everything and never lied to? So how could  anyone be friends with him when his daddy and other men were touching him? But Myungsoo knew and he did not seem like he hated him. It should be alright to be friends then, right? The boy bit his lower lip, still unsure of what to think of the connection he had with the teen.
In the meanwhile Myungsoo finished making sandwiched and placed the plate right in front of the boy before pouring him some milk. Woohyun just watched everything with big eyes without any attempt to take anything. The elder boy frowned. "Do you not like it?" He watched the younger look up and blush lightly. "This... is for me?" came the shy question, the boy's eyes becoming even bigger in surprise. "Ugh, of course it is." Myungsoo nodded and pushed the plate closer to the boy who stared at the food like it could disappear any second. "B-But hyung... I never had food that was prepared for me..." The boy looked at Myungsoo with lost eyes. The teen blinked. "Then what do you eat?" There was a moment of silence as the boy's eyes shiffted down. "What is left from daddy'sarrow-10x10.png meal..."
Myungsoo never thought his disgust towards the father of this boy could grow, but he felt it the instant these words left the boy's mouth. "Look..." His voice was soft and gentle as he patted the boy's head. "Hyung made these sandwiches for the two of us, so we can share them. So how about you just pick one you would like to eat?" The younger nodded slowly before picking the smallest sandwich and holding it carefully in his tiny hands, his eyes searching confirmationarrow-10x10.png and comfort as he looked at his hyung. 
Myungsoo smiled and nodded while gabbing a sandwich himself. "Just eat, it's alright." He waited for the boy to finally take a bite before eating his own food, his eyes never leaving the younger's face. As Woohyun chewed on the sandwich, hiss eyes shone brightly as he savoured the taste of it. It has been a very long time that he ate some proper food. When he finished the sandwich he let out a soft chirping sound and snuggled into Myungsoo's side hugging his arm tightly with his short arms. "Thank you hyung! This was soooo yummy!" The ten years old boy giggled softly and closed his eyes inhaling the scent of his hyung. This was the first time since many months that the boy could be this carefree. Myungsoo could only smile and pat the small head pressed against his shoulder. "You should eat some more." But the kid only shook his head. "I'm full already, hyung!" "Alright." Myungsoo continued patting the boy for a bit more before pulling his hand away. "You should drink some milk." "Milk? Wah! I love milk hyung! Thank you!" The child squeaked in excitement as Myungsoo handed him the glass with the white liquid. Woohyun happily drank his milk while still snuggling into the elder.

After the sandwiches were all eaten (mostly by Myungsoo but he still managed to make the younger eat one more) and the milk drunk (mostly by Woohyun), the two boys sat on the couch and watched some tv. The younger was excited since he never watched tv at home. His dad always watched it, but he wasn't allowed to be in the living roomarrow-10x10.png during that time. 
So when Myungsoo told him that he was not only allowed to watcharrow-10x10.png but also to choose the program, the boy was jumping on the couch like an excited puppy. Myungsoo could only chuckle and shake his head. THe two of them spend a great time, laughing and cuddling on the couch, eyes glued to the screen. Then,as the first cartoon came to an end and the clock showed that it was already 6pm, Woohyun hugged the elder a bit tighter and beamed up at him. "This is so funny hyung! Thank you!" "It's alright." He gently patted the boy's head. "I have to go home soon though.." The child mumbled in a sad tone and looked down. This made the teenager frown. "You shouldn't go back there! He treats you badly! No child should have to life like that!" His voice was filled with anger, but the kid only shook his head and got up, hugging the blanket to his pretty much frame. After dressng himself and thanking his new friend by giving him a big squishy hug, the boy left. He didn't listen to Myungsoo's attempts to hold him back since he knew he shouldn't be more of a burden to the elder. Moreover, his daddy would be mad and give him a lot of trouble. And that would mean that his hyung would get problems as well. Woohyun was sad though. He really enjoyed the day with Myungsoo and hoped to be able to see him again. He finally had a real friend like he had always wished for! Someone he didn't need to feel ashamed of anything with. A small smile appeared on his face as he thought of Myungsoo. Such a nice person... I'm so lucky to know someone like him! The smile fell though as the ten years old boy arrived in front of his house. Myungsoo had to stay a secret. Or both of them would get problems. He entered the house, careful not to gain any attention before hurrying to start his daily work.

 

~~~

 

Myungsoo had been standing in front of his house until he lost sight of the boy. Then he slowly turned around and reentered the his  home, closing the door behind himself. He reheated some food and ate before starting to do his homeworks, but his mind was often occupied by the small boy.

When he arrived at school the next day, his thoughts were stiill full of Woohyun and his worries about the tiny boy. He didn't even realize how he was surrounded by some well build figures until he was dragged into a dark corner."What-?" "Shut up, you ." One of them growled. Oh ... Only now he realized that he was in big trouble. One of the guys grabbed his nape roughly and made him face the two guys who were beating Woohyun up the day before. "Hey Myungsoo. Missed us?" They smirked and one of them punched his face hard. Myungsoo felt his head snap back and groaned in pain. Something sticky made it's way from his nose and down his face. The metalic taste of blood filled his mouth as another punch landed in his stomach, making him gasp. The guys around him kept punching and kicking him mercyless until he was a whimpering, bleeding mess, crouching down in a small ball on the ground. Myungsoo felt like dying. There was pain everywhere, he couldn't breath properly and it seemed like his rips were sprained. His head was throbbing and he barely could understand where was up and where down. He was close to passing out when the others stopped beating him. One of them crouched down next to him. "I hope you learn not to stand in our way the next time. Better be a good boy, Myungsoo." He let out a short laugh before getting up and disappearing with his friends. That was the last thing Myungsoo remembered before he passed out, lying in his own blood and spit.

When he opened his eyes, a loud groan left his dry mouth. Everything hurt and he couldn't see anything at first. It took him a few minutes to realize that it was already night. With another groan he tried to get onto all fours, but his arms gave in and he landed on the ground once again.It took him three more tries until he was finally on his fours. Slowly he crawled foreward, his hands and face covered in blood and his limbs shaking. Finally he reached a wall and leaned his head against it before slowly and under lots of groaning  he pulled himself up onto his legs, his knees wobbly and everything hurting. He stood like that for a few minutes until his head stopped spinningarrow-10x10.png too hard and he could actually see what was in front of him. Did i lay here the whole day? God... my head.... Even these short thoughts lead to more headache and he let out a pained growl. Myungsoo held onto his head and sighed before he slowly and in a swaying way made his way towards his house. It took him an hour to walk back, a distance he would normally need ten minutes for. He barely had any sthrength when he reached the front door. Still, somehow he managed to fish his keys out of his pocket and undid the door with shaking hands. The boy swayed inside and thanked heaven that his parents weren't back yet. He closed the door and let himself fall onto the coucharrow-10x10.png, doing to sleep right away.

 

~~~

 

Three weeks had passed since Woohyun met Myungsoo. After he got home to his father, his life went on. He cooked, cleaned, ironed and washed his dad's clothes, gave his body to erted men. It was like it has always been. Well, with one exception. Myungsoo. The thought of the brown haired male made it easier to beararrow-10x10.png for the kid. The thought alone, that there was someone out there, not hating him, being nice to him and maybe even thinking of him, made the boy smile in contend and go to sleep with a peaceful mind. It gave him strength, even a lot of it. His dark and hopeless life suddenly stopped being so dark and hopeless. The boy seeked for the teenager though. This seeking nibbled on his tiny heart, made him wonder if the teen really saw them as friends. He wanted to see him, smell his soothing scent, feel his arms around him in a protecting hug. He couln't bother him though. He didn't want to be a pain in he . He beared everything, no matter what his dad did to him. Sleeping in the streets wasn't that bad anymore since it reminded him of Myungsoo. Milk reminded him of the teen, same as sandwiches and bandages.

Currently he was sitting in a dark alley, waiting for the night to move on so he could return home and hopefully take a nap. The nights were too cold to sleep. If he would be too naive and lay down to rest, it would be his death. He learned that as he once found a dead body last fall, the skin all grey and the eyes empty. It has been a horrible sight and the boy prefered not to think about it. Instead Woohyun watched the people who passed by the alley once in a while and thought about what they were doing in their lifes. He liked imagining funny stories and it kept him occupied. After a while, the child was becoming bored. A long time passed since the last person passed by and he didnt know what to do. Walk around would meaning leaving the safety of his alley, but stayingarrow-10x10.png would mean boredom. He still wasn't able to decide what to do, as he saw a group of boys walking down the street. A smile showed on the boy's face since he could continue his game. He watched them with much care, but his eyes soon widened as he saw a young guy with brown hair. Myungsoo hyung... Slowly he stood up and started moving towards the boys who didn't even realize that he was there. "Myungsoo hyung..." It was just a faint whisper which the kid was able to voice out once in a while as he followed the teenagers. This continued for about fivearrow-10x10.png minutes, until one of them, talking animatedly, turned his head to the side a bit further and saw a shadow following them. The teenager turned around and stared at the kid in front of him. "Go away. We don't have anything we could give you. Get lost." The voice was cold, without any trace of friendlyness. Woohyun felt himself flinch at the words. Normally he ignored them, but he somehow expected the friends of Myungsoo to be just as nice as he was.
By now all the boys had stopped and turned around, also Myungsoo. The kid gasped softly. The teen's face was covered in bruises. They were very old, but you could clearly see that he got beaten up very hard. "Woohyun?" The teen sounded surprised as he blinked at the kid. It took him a while to recognize the kid since the younger was all dirty, having lied in the dirty leaves for too long. "What are you doing here?" He frowned, worry visible on his face. "C'mon hyung. Let that worthless thing be. We will be late." The other boy, who noticed Woohyun first, exclaimed. Worthless thing... The words flew through the kid's mind as his bottom lip started to tremble. Myungsoo on the other hand turned to the other boy. "Shut up Dongwoo." Then he went over to Woohyun and placed his hand on toparrow-10x10.png of the boy's head. "Aren't you cold? You don''t have a jacket?" The kid slowly nodded. "M-My dad threw me o-out l-like a-a-alw-ways!" As he finished the sentence, the boy was crying desperately, the hurt of Dongwoo's words, the sadness about his father's behaviour and the relief of meeting Myungsoo again being the cause of it. "Come here..." Myungsoo undid his jacket and pulled the boy into his arms and under his jacket, his arms curling around the boy's thin waist. Myungsoo lifted the boy up and turned to his friends who were watching the scene with confusion written all over their faces. "I'll be going home. Just go without me." These words only deepened the confusion, but Myungsoo didn't care. He simply turned around and started walking home, leaving the gawking teens behind. Wooyhun was cuddled up against the older's chest and already half asleep after all that crying when the elder finally unlocked the door to his house and walked upstairs to his own bedroom. 

 

~~

 

The sunlight slowly moved over the walls, the floor and towards the bed, illuminating the dark roomarrow-10x10.png in a soft light. Clothes and shoes were scattered all over the place, causing long shadows to form and to ghost over the ground. The bed was messy, two figures, entangled in eachother and the bedsheets, covered in boxers and loose shirts only, were sound asleep. The smaller one was pressing himself into the broad chest of the bigger one and clinging onto it with both, arms and legs, like a monkey, while the other had his arm wrapped around the thin frame. Both were breathing calmly, nothing being able to wake the two of them until the sun crept up and hit their faces.
The elder one stirred but stayed asleep while the younger one slowly opened one eye and looked up at his sleeping hyung. His eyes traveledarrow-10x10.png over Myungsoos soft features and his silky hair, leaving the boy fascinated how someone could look this handsome. His tiny little fingers moved up to his hyung's cheek as he smiled. This teenager really was a true friend, since, after all, he helped Woohyun not only once but already twice. Myungsoo really was a very kind person. While the kid watched his dear friend, the teenager slowly opened his sleepy eyes, only to see a cute, little, but very dirty little face looking at him. The hair of the boy was sticking up in different directions and his big eyes simply stared at the teen. This sight made Myungsoo chuckle as he slowly sat up. "Good morning hyung!" The little boy beamed at the older male, his eyes only shining even more. "Good morning, Hyunnie." The husky voice of the elder sounded soothing and safe, making the small boy relax even more. Only several moments later, the boy noticed the pet name. His face scrunched up in a light frown as he looked at the older one questioning. "Why did you call me Hyunnie?" He did not understand why the other didn't use his proper name. Maybe he wanted to make fun of him? But the soft smile that followed this question, calmed the kid right away. Myungsoo started explaining. "What i called you is a pet name. It is used to achieve some kind of closeness between two people. When someone uses a pet name, it shows that these two people have a special relationship." After hearing this explanation, the younger broke out in a wide happy smile. "So hyung is really my friend?!" "Yes, of course." Myungsoo was chuckling and ruffled the younger's hair, while the other broke out in loud squeals and giggles of happiness before hugging Myungsoo tightly. "Thank you for being my friend, hyung!" The other laughed. "It's alright. Now... You are completely covered in dirt from yesterday. Lets bath you first, before we go downstairs and eat, alright?"

 

~~

 

The boys were sitting at the kitchen table and eating. Myungsoo had showered while Woohyun had been sitting in the tub, surrounded by fluffy bubbles and had happily played. Now, they filled their stomaches with delicious pasta and sweet coke. This was the first time the little boy tasted something as coke or pasta and especially the bubbly liquid made him squeal and jump in his chair in excitement. Myungsoo on the other hand simply watched the younger with a warm smile on his face. He simply couldn't understand how someone never ate pasta or drank coke before. Moreover, it was weird to have such a lively atmospere in this, normally silent and cold, house. Myungsoo could hardly remember the last time that he was not feeling as if he was trapped in this building. Instead there was such warmth and light radiating from Woohyun, filling the kitchen with a warm, lively atmosphere. The teenager watched the kid munch on his food happily until the younger looked up at him. His eyes were so clear and knowing that it made a shiver run down Myungsoo's back. Those weren't the eyes of a ten-years-old boy. They looked like the eyes of a creature that went through so many bad things, suffered so much and has gained wisdom. The intimidating moment, however, dissapeared the next moment and Myungsoo right away started thinking if he maybe just imagined it all. "Myunggieeeeeeee!! I'm fuuuuull!" A soft giggle escaped Woohyn's lips as he proudly showed the teenager his empty plate, making the older smile and pat his head. "Alright. Go wash your hands. Hyung will wash the dishes and then we will play something together, alright? " An excited nod and loud cheering were his his reply. He watched the boy run towards the bathroom.
Maybe this place does not have to be cold and empty anymore.

 

~~~


The man was sitting on a sofa, a bottle of beer in one and the remote control in the other hand as his gaze was directed at the tv. His clothes were in a shade of grey and you could see that he didn't shower for days. "Hey! head!" His voice, rarely used, sounded hoarse and deep and had a glint of danger hidden within it. He waited for a few seconds but as he got no reply, he frowned. "You better move your here, you useless piece of ! Or you will be in big trouble! " But again, silence was the only reply he got. He slowly got up, something he only did when he had to go to the restroom, and slowly walked through the house. As he didn't find a single trail of the one was looking for, a soft yet dangerous growl left his throat. "Just wait. You'll get taught a lesson once i see you again. " 

 


i hope you like this.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND UPVOTE <3<3<3

also:

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FICS HEREhttp://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/457511/L