The END is only the BEGINNING

Longing For Your Love

 

“Yah, Haera. Buy me some fruits..”, Rihee told her bestfriend, and housemate, Kim Haera as she was sitting on the couch.

 

“Yes ma’am…. Would you like to have some cake later?”

 

“I’m fine with that.”

 

“Why aren’t you gaining weight even though you eat so much?! That’s so unfair!”, Haera complained and sat next to Rihee who’s eating a bag of chips.

 

“I don’t know… Baro must be lucky.”, she joked.

 

“VERY LUCKY…”, she took some chips and ate it. “I’m going now, you won’t add anything?”

 

“No.. That’s all..”

 

After Haera left, Rihee the television and was shocked to see what’s on.

 

===============

 

“Is it true that Sandeul is the one who cooks for the group?”

 

“Yes, yes..”, CNU answered. They were being interviewed by so many press people.

 

“Yah, hyung.. I have to go..”

 

“W-why?”, Jinyoung asked.

 

“I have to talk to Rihee.”

 

“Oh.. y-yeah… okay..”

 

Baro rushed out of that place as soon as he can.

 

‘. I have to do something now. I have to destroy them right away. I must not let him work things out with Rihee.’, Jinyoung thought.

 

“Is it true that------“

 

“Yes. Baro and Rihee already split up. Baro told me he’s having difficulties because of their relationship. And he wants to end it already. I hope it’s all clear now. Thank you. We’ll be going now.”, Jinyoung stated then let out his demonic smile. He then told s to get into the vehicle already.

 

=================

 

“Hyung, what was that all about?”, Gongchan asked.

 

“Baro already knew about it okay?”, Jinyoung answered, avoiding to look at his co-member’s eyes.

 

“Don’t be selfish Jinyoung. You’re only thinking of yourself. I know Baro. He doesn’t want to lose Rihee. Stop being a villain.”, CNU blurted out. Jinyoung just looked at him then chuckled.

 

“Just leave all of these to me, hyung. I am not called the ‘leader’ for nothing. I know what I’m doing… Keep calm..”

 

“Don’t make me hate you Jinyoung…”, CNU’s  already boiling with anger.

 

“Stop it hyungs…. You must not fight! We’re a family!”, Sandeul worriedly exclaimed.

 

“Just don’t meddle with my choices and everything will be fine..”, Jinyoung answered then rolled his eyes.

 

========================

 

[ Rihee’s POV ]

 

 

WHAT.THE..DID I JUST HEARD?! Is Jinyoung oppa telling the truth? I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now except for the fact that I want to rush to their dorm right now and just slap Baro’s face a hundred times. H-How can he say that we’ve already broken up when I don’t even have any idea about what’s happening?!!

 

[ End of POV]

 

 

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Rihee stood up then opened it.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Are you mad?”

 

“WHAT DO YOU I WILL FEEL RIGHT NOW?!!”, she yelled. Baro was clueless about what’s going on.

 

“Are you okay? Did someone pissed you off?”

 

“STOP SAYING NONSENSE, BARO. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU’RE THE VICTIM HERE.”

 

“Babe, what’s going on?”, Baro asked worriedly then looked into her eyes. In just a split second, he received two slaps in the face from Rihee.

 

“You deserve more than that.”, she went inside the house. Baro followed her and caught her hand.

 

“Did I do anything wrong, Rihee? Did I miss any special date? Did I forget to buy you your daily dose of vanilla ice cream? Well if yes, it’s on my car! I’ll go get it.”

 

“STOP ACTING SO STUPID, BARO!! JUST. PLEASE. If you’re having a hard time dealing with this relationship, you can tell me.” Tears already started to fall down her face.

 

“I am not. NEVER DID I FIND IT HARD--- to be with you.”, he cupped her jaw and wiped her tears with his thumbs. “When I told you that we’re going to get through this, it’s true. I’m trying my best to deal with the rumors, haters, fangirls, EVERYTHING! Just to protect you. US!”

 

“That’s why I’m letting you go now, Baro. SO you won’t have to deal with those crazy problems I brought into your life anymore.”

 

“BUT I THOUGHT WE’RE GOING TO GO THROUGH EVERYTHING TOGETHER!!”, a tear fell down from his left eye.

 

“JUST.GO.”

 

“Rihee…”, he hugged her like he never wanted to let her go.

 

“PLEASE…..”, she pleaded as tears continuously flowed from her already swollen eyes.

 

Baro let go of her then slowly walked out the door. Rihee followed him to close the door once he gets out.

 

“Go Now.”, she told Baro, who was still staring at her face.

 

“I LOVE YOU.” That’s the last thing Rihee heard from him before she shuts the door.

 

“I Love you too..”, she whispered.

 

 

=====================

 

Baro went into his car and started driving his way to a grocery store to buy himself something to drink.

 

“What the is going on with my life?! This is the last thing that I thought of what’s gonna happen!! Did I do anything wrong?! Am I not a good boyfriend?! Did she already found someone better than me? Someone who’s not------------“

 

         BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!