The Unexpected Comeback

Longing For Your Love

A/N: I'm sorry =_=". I've been busy with other stuffs ;A;

BTW, Here's the third chapter. Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment. Thanks ^_^

---------------------------------------------------

[Rihee's POV]

                     It's been a year and a half now since I last saw him. That boy. That boy who makes my heart grow fonder whenever he's not with me. That boy who never fails to buy me vanilla ice cream everyday. That boy who I used to share a bed with whenever there were cold nights. That boy who I want myself to be attached with-- UNTIL NOW.

                    I think I really made a mistake letting him go. I should've fought for him, like what he did for me. But then I guess, that serves as a lesson for the both of us. Maybe he was really just one of the challenges that I had to pass through, and nothing more. But I have to admit. Because of him, I learned how to be myself with no worries. Because of him, I learned that... love has no limits. He makes me feel loved even though he's not beside me. Because of him, I learned that true love waits. Because until now, I'm still waiting on the studio, hoping that this certain guy would pick me up. And it's a bit sad to know that I've been waiting for 18 months now. And still, nothing has happened. He still hasn't arrived. Maybe Jinyoung oppa was right, I think I'm really waiting for 'NOTHING'.

[END OF POV]

 

"Yah Rihee, don't you have any news about B1A4?", Haera asked. She's a bog fan of the group.

"Nah.... they don't share any information about their comeback."

"It's been a year and a half now!! How long will it take for that comeback?!"

"Baro's not in the country, remember?" Finally. She can already say that name again. But as she say that name, her voice lowered. And she felt like her chest is tightening.

"Oh.. s-sorry for asking....... Ah.. I'll just go buy you ice cream!!", Haera tried to cheer her bestfriend up.

"Uhm, chocolate flavor please.."

"O-okay... wait for me!", she rushed out of their house then ran her way to he grocery store.

 

"Aiish.. I feel uncomfortable on seeing her like that.... even her favorite ice cream flavor, she's trying to forget! Why can't she just get over hi-- AWW!!", she fell on the ground after bumping onto someone.

 

"Aww..", she looked up but she can't see the boy's face clearly because of the sun's glistening rays.

"Here, take my hand.."

Haera suddenly froze. That voice is familiar. She might have not heard it for a long long time but she's sure that it is familiar. She took his hand then stood up.

"Are you okay?"

Sure enough, it was him. Her instincts were right. "No." She can't stop staring at the guy.

"Do I have to take you to the hospital to check if there were bro--"

"Yah. Tell me. Am I crazy? Am I just imagining or you're really IN FRONT OF ME?", she's still not blinking. If any of us was in her place that time, I'm sure we wont know how to react also.

"W-what? N-no......"

"Is that really you?! OHMYGOD BARO!!", she hugged the guy tightly.

"M-miss.... A-ah.. I cant-brea--ahh~! Please let g-"

"BARO!!", Haera shrieked after letting go of him.

"How'd you know me?"

"DUHHH?!! You're just the rapper of the coolest boy group I ever knew and.... Hey, have you already forgotten me?! I'm Haera!!! You know, uhm..... Rihee's best--" Suddenly, Baro's phone rang in the middle of her explanation.

"Excuse me for a second.."

 

'GAH, he's like a completely different person now..... HOW CAN HE FORGET ABOUT ME?! DUH?! He knows I'm their number one fan and I never fail to go to any of their concerts and live performances. I can't be wrong! He's Baro!", Haera thought.

 

"Uhmm... I need to go now.. Nice meeting you... uhmm.."

"Haera.. Jang Haera..", she replied with cold voice.

"Ahmm.. Okay. Have a nice day. Bye!", Baro waved goodbye then ran away. She noticed him carrying a plastic bag containing a vanilla ice cream.

============================================

 

Haera sighed, "I don't know how to feel right now... Am I gonna be mad at him? Is that a bit of an acting?! So Bitter!", Haera told herself while walking home.

                  The moment she arrived, part of her wants to tell Rihee about what happened earlier but she's afraid it'll just be an addition to Rihee's problems. So she chose to just shut up. Since she doesn't want to remember that incident anymore.

 

"Oh..... where's the ice cream?"

"Here..." Haera placed the ice cream on the coffee table and shared it with her bestfriend.