The Worst Villain

Longing For Your Love

 

 

“We’ll come back after  these few reminders.” Rihee’s on the studio, hosting her show. It has been her job foe almost 3 years now and she doesn’t find her job difficult ‘cause it’s her number one dream, and she  always has her loved ones behind her. It is also the reason why she met her boyfriend – B1A4’s cute rapper Baro.

 

After the show, her boyfriend was there to pick her up.

 

“Hi.”, she greeted. Cha Sunwoo, or popularly known as Baro of B1A4 is her boyfriend for almost 11 months now. Their relationship was just a secret, until the rumors spread just recently. So they have nothing to do but to make their relationship public.

 

“So, where are we up to?”, Rihee asked.

 

“I’ll just drive you home……”, Baro replied.

 

“W-why? Aren’t you gonna spend some time with me?”

 

“I’m sorry Jagiya. We’ll have our dinner with the manager later. Jinyoung hyung told me we’ll talk about something important.”, Baro told her then smiled cutely.

 

“Okay…… BUT PROMISE ME YOU’LL TREAT ME TO DINNER TOMORROW!!”, Rihee pouted. Baro chuckled.

 

“Yes ma’am.”

 

===============

 

                              After driving his girlfriend home, he went straight to their dorm to have their dinner.

 

“Yah Sunwoo, you’re late.”, Jinyoung told him then rolled his eyes.

 

“Ah.. Mianhae hyung.”

 

“Hurry!”

 

 The two went straight to their dining table. Baro bowed 90 degrees when he saw their manager.

 

“Mianhae manager hyung, I’m late.”

 

“It’s okay. Just sit down.”, their manager said.

 

After eating, the manager started the conversation.

 

“Ahmm…. I have something important to announce.”

 

“What is it manager hyung?”, Jinyoung asked.

 

“You’ll have a concert abroad next week.”

 

“Really?!!”, Gongchan, the maknae, was surprised and overwhelmed.

 

“Yes, and you’ll spend the whole week there.”, their manager added. You can see happiness on their faces, except for Baro.

 

“What’s the problem, Sunwoo?”, Sandeul asked.

 

“But…. It’s our first anniversary next week..”, he replied.

 

“What anniversary?”, Jinyoung asked.

 

“Me and Rihee!!”

 

“Can you please set that relationship aside and focus more on you career?”, the manager told him madly.

 

“I think you two must break up already Baro. I’m telling you this because I care about you.”, Jinyoung blurted out. Baro’s brows met.

‘They must really break up as soon as possible.”, Jinyoung thought. What his co-members don’t know is that he’s secretly in love with Rihee. And he’s trying his best to ruin their relationship.

 

“Jinyoung’s right, Sunwoo.”, their manager told him.

 

“But, it will affect our Sunwoo emotionally!”, CNU defended his dongsaeng.

 

“Why are you doing this? I can balance my work and Rihee! Haven’t you noticed that?! I’m trying my best to be a good performer and a good boyfriend at the same time. Did I fail on doing that?”

 

“Did you know that your fans are lessening because of Rihee? Some of your fansites were already closed down because of your relationship. The fans are protesting. Don’t be selfish, Baro.”, their manager told him.

 

“Please, do this for our sake, Sunwoo.”, Jinyoung added.

 

“I’m done eating.”, Baro said in a cold manner then went to his room. Sandeul, CNU, and Gongchan followed him.

 

“Don’t worry manager hyung, I’ll try my best to split them up.”, Jinyoung assured.

 

“I’m looking forward to that Jinyoung.”