Sad life of Nam Woohyun.

Gyu's Underwear es
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun pouts and huffs as he sits angrily at the kitchen counter. If staring could kill, Sunggyu would have gotten stabbed and tortured countless times, you could say he got it worse than those prisoners during the war. Woohyun's eyes caught sight of the polka-dotted scissors and thoughts of doing mean things came to his mind. 

Sunggyu has a weird taste in everything, it was his idea for getting the polka-dotted scissors since he thought it matched the pink and green kitchen counter and cupboards. Woohyun thanks god for hiring a fashion stylist for Sunggyu, if he hadn't, Sunggyu would have been a human parrotfish ages ago. 

However, Woohyun discovered another weird trait of that boyfriend of his. Woohyun was just about ready to leave their shared apartment when he saw his boyfriend grinning to himself in the bedroom. Upon seeing what he was doing, Woohyun dramatically went down to his knees. The image of Sunggyu giving that smile that used to belong to Woohyun but belongs to some useless bunch of clothes to cover Sungyu's dignity (which Woohyun personally feels that it can be compromised) now, makes Woohyun's heart wrench. 

While Woohyun was bawling his heart out in the kitchen, Sunggyu was humming a tune to himself as he folds the pieces of colourful cloth which is like treasure to him. Sunggyu suddenly gasped when he saw a strand of thread hanging from the red lacey one. 

In a split second, he swam across the Atlantic Ocean, then through China and Russia and finally Busan to retrieve the other half of the couple polka-dotted scissors. He laid Mrs Lacey and his other equipment on the makeshift table and then strapped a mask to his face. Beads of sweat started to form on his forehead as his hand that held the scissors shook. With much effort, Sunggyu snipped the thread of Mrs Lacey and he heaved a sigh of relief. He congratulated his other colleagues for the successful operation. They could only remain motionless as underwear, though they would be probably mentally face-palming themselves if they had hands.

On the other side of the house, Woohyun's brain came up with a very well-detailed plan to kick those clothes off his original position in Sunggyu's heart. He tied the apron around his neck and added a finishing touch of rubber gloves from the sink nearby. He was ready to carry out "OPERATION THRASH THE WEDGIE FAMILY". 

His first step of this very well-detailed plan was to wear an underwear that Sunggyu wore the most often. After Sunggyu left the house, Woohyun tip-toed to the sacred wardrobe and pulled out the underwear studded with tiny star gems against a navy blue background. He put it on uncomfortably and attempted to walk but it came off as a waddle. 

And since Woohyun was a very bad liar since birth and his waddling was pretty obvious, when Sunggyu asked him where Sir Starstruck went, it didn't take him to be Sherlock Holmes to guess. 

"Are you by any chanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter