~Sorry~

Because I'm Stupid

 

 

 

Sehun was alone at home like always. It's weekend, but Kris still working. He pouted when he though about Kris that doesn't care about him at all. Before married, they was so closed and everything they did, they will do it together. They spent almost a whole day together. But now, after married, everything was change. Kris seemed awkward everytime they are together. It's like they didn't know each other.

 

 

Sehun sighed with the though. "He's the one that asked me to marry him, so why he's the one that try to avoiding me? What did i do until he doesn't care about me at all? Urgh, i'm confused!" he buried his face on the pillow, frustrated. Then, he took out his diary and start writing on it.

 

 

Dear diary,

What should i do? What happen with our relationship as BFF? I know that we're married, but that's not the reason he should treat me like this. If he don't want me as his wife, then he should forget that i'm his wife. He can treat me as his BFF like he used before this married. Is it difficult for him to do so instead of ignoring me like this? I'm hurting right now...my heart's really hurt with his attitude. There is not much i want from him. I just want him to be nicely not coldly. Okey, i agree that he might felt awkward by this married. I felt that too, but i'm still me. I care about him. I...

 

 

Sehun stopped writting as he heard the main door was opened. He quickly hide his diary under his pillow before he went outside the room.

 

 

"Kris hyung? Is that you?" he asked while taking his step on the living room. It's dark out there, making him frowned. "If Kris hyung was back, he might opening the light, but..."

 

 

'PRANG!' something's falling on the floor and broke into pieces. Sehun was shocked with that sounds and almost making him jumped. His heart began to palpitate.

 

 

"Who-Who's there?" he asked with a shaky voice. He looked around but still, he can't see anything. And before he manage to switched on the light, someone's hugged him from behind and pushed him hardly on the cold floor. "Ouch!" he groaned as his landing on the floor.

 

 

And before he could stand, that person being on top of him and began to undressed him. "Yah! Let go off me! Who are you?! Stop! Stop it!" he screaming and struggling to escape from that person.

 

 

"Shut up!" that person yelled angrily and a slapped landed on Sehun's cheek.

 

 

Sehun began to cry while begging for that person to let him go but useless. "Nooo!!!"

 

 

The next morning...

Kris arrived at home and headed to his bedroom to change. When he entering the bedroom, he heard someone's crying in the bathroom. He though it was Sehun so he knocked the door and calling his name.

 

 

"Sehun, is that you? Are you okey? Why are you crying?" Kris asked from the outside.

 

 

'It's Kris hyung...oh no! Eotteokhae? Should i tell him that i've been by someone last night? No! I can't! He might hating me.' Sehun though with teary eyes. 'He should be my first instead of that guy, but everything was too late. I'm despicable human being. I'm dirt! How should i facing my own husband after all of this? What would i do if he want to have it with me? He might knowing that i've been touched by someone else even i didn't tell him. No! Why this happen to me? What did i do wrong until i have to received this kind of punishment? Oh god...'

 

 

"Yah! Are you in there? What happen in there? Sehun, please open this door..."

 

 

"Kris hyung..." Sehun said weakly. "He-help me..."

 

 

"Sehun! What happen in there? Open this door!" Kris yelled.

 

 

Sehun try to stand but suddenly he felt on the cold floor with tearing eyes. Kris heard something was landed the floor, so he break the door and surprised to see Sehun's state. He bent down beside Sehun and lifting him up. "Hold on! i'll take you to the hospital!"

 

 

'Sehunnie, i'm sorry...'

 

 

*****

 

 

Kris stayed beside Sehun's bed while holding the younger's hand. "I'm sorry, Sehunnie...i never though that you might hurting like this. I'm just...maybe i'm so selfish until i didn't realize that i'm hurting you..." Kris muttered.

 

 


Short chapter, i know...

i'm going on hiatus for a while...