~Goodbye~

Because I'm Stupid

 

 

Kris was afraid to tell his wife about the truth. He still hiding the fact that he's the one that his wife 2 months ago. He can't tell him cause Sehun in traumatic stated after the incident, and the doctor already told Kris not to mention about it anymore. So, he doesn't have any choice but to obey the doctor request for Sehun's good.

 

In the past 2 months, Kris has changed. He care and nice to Sehun. After Sehun got discharged from the hospital, he take a good care of his wife like he never did before until the younger recover from his injury. He was feeling guilty for his own wife. He doesn't know what got into him until he made that kind of mistake. And now, he regret it.

 

Though Sehun already recover physically, but mentally, he still can't forget the incident cause everynight in his sleep, he still screaming and struggling about the night he being . And that's the reason Kris always beside him to comfort him. Then, after calmed the younger, Kris always whispering the word 'sorry' to Sehun's ear with a tearing eyes. He's hurting everytime he saw Sehun like this. Maybe he already fell in love with the younger without he knowing.

 

And for Sehun, he was surprised by Kris sudden act. Kris being nice to him and that makes him confused. But in the same time, he's happy that Kris finally accepting him as his wife and there's nothing more that he can asked cause he only need Kris's love towards him. At first he though that Kris might hating him more than before because he being by a stranger, but instead of that, Kris being nice and care for him. He was suspicious at first, but he just move on.

 

"Hi, sweety! What are you doing?" Kris asked while wrapping his hand around Sehun's waist from behind. Sehun was preparing a breakfast for them in the kitchen.

 

"I'm showering..." Sehun teased.

 

"Owh, nice joke, sweetie!" Kris pecked a kissed on Sehun's cheek, making the other blushing.

 

"Cut it off! I'm not used to it." Sehun spoke shyly. Well, he's right. This is the first time Kris being sweet to him.

 

"Now you have to get used to it cause i'm not going to stop until you're stop blushing. Your blushing is cute and that makes me like to kiss you more." Kris turned Sehun's body to face him before he kissed the younger on the lips.

 

It was a passionate kiss before Sehun broke their kiss and rushed to the bathroom. Kris followed him and he was surprised to see Sehun throwing up. He slowly approached the younger and squatted down beside him.

 

"Hey, are you okey? You're not so well." Kris asked concernly.

 

"I don't know. I've been like this for the past 2 weeks. And i'm sick of it. Urgh, the taste..." Sehun try to stand and he almost fell when Kris quickly wrapping his hand around Sehun's waist before the younger fall.

 

"You've been like this for the past 2 weeks? Why don't you tell me? Come, we should go to see the doctor." Kris said before he lifting up the younger and step outside the bathroom.

 

Sehun was too weak to refused, so he just leaning his head on Kris's shoulder and let Kris brought him to anywhere that he should be. 

 

*****

 

Sehun locked himself inside the bedroom as he can't hold a tears anymore. They just arrived at home after the check up just now. The news that being told by the doctor was making his mind in a messed. This is so bad. What should he do? He's dirty. He being by some stranger and now he's pregnant with a stranger's baby. He felt so guilty towards his husband.

 

"What should i do now? I can't facing Kris like this." Sehun muttered. He sat on the edge of the bed while playing with his fingers. He was thinking. He can't abort the baby, cause it's not the baby's fault. But still, he know that Kris would feel uncomfortable to be around a child that not his. He was torn apart. He suddenly burst into tears. "What should i do?" he said between his sobbed while cupping his face with both hands.

 

"I tried to forget about that night, but now, it will keep haunting me for the rest of my life because of this baby. Eotteokhae?" Sehun's mumbled.

 

Meanwhile, Kris on the other side is happy. He's going to be a father soon. But as he realized of what Sehun's gonna think, he felt guilty. Sehun didn't know that he's the one that the younger, so he might though that he's dirty. Kris sighed.

 

"Should i tell him the truth? But if i tell him the truth, it would remind him of his nightmare. The doctor already warned me, not to mentioned about that day cause he might lose his control again." Kris ruffled his hair, frustrated.

 

"Let me think about it later. For now, i have to convinced him to not feel guilty towards me cause he might though that he's cheating on me." Kris spoke to himself before he slowly knocked the door from the outside.

 

"Hunnie, open the door, please..." Kris calling his wife.

 

"Go away, Kris! I'm bad. I don't deserve to be with you. Leave me alone!" Sehun shout from the inside, making Kris worried about him.

 

"No, Hunnie! You're not a bad person. Please, open this door and we can discuss about this face to face. Please, honey..." Kris try to pursuade his wife.

 

"No! I've been by someone else and now i'm carrying his child. I'm bad, Kris. I'm cheating on you. I'm a bad wife to you." Sehun sounds heartbroken.

 

"No, Sehun! You're not! Please, open this door, honey. I'm begging you." Kris begged.

 

After a few minutes, Sehun finally open the door and letting Kris inside. Kris hugging the younger before he brought the younger to sit on the bed.

 

"Don't cry, eoh?" Kris wipping the tears on the younger's face gently. "No matter what happen, i'll be with you. I love you. And we both can raised this baby together."

 

"Really? You don't mind if the baby is not yours?"

 

"I don't mind it because..."

 

'It's my baby...'

 

"...because it's not your fault. Also it's not the baby's fault. So, stop blaming on yourself, okey?" Kris pecked a kiss on Sehun's forehead.

 

That night, both of them was sleeping soundly while cuddling.

 

And the next day, Kris was surprised with the note that leave by Sehun on the bed.

 

'Kris, though you accept me and this baby as yours, but i'm still felt guilty towards you. I'm sorry, for leaving you, but this is for your own good. I don't want you getting hurt while hanging out with a child that not yours when the baby's born...so, goodbye my love...and i'm sorry again...'

 

"Oh no! Sehun ah!" Kris stood up from the bed and rushed out from the house to search for his wife. "I have to tell him truth though it might hurting him...i can't hide it anymore."