Verve Set

Spring Field Daffodils

“Hello, do your best for me okay?!”

“KIM MINSEOK WAKE UP!”

“Good morning~”

“I will look forward to you to outdo your auditions today!”

Minseok got that as voice messages on his phone. The charming voice of Jongdae meets him on his morning. The sunlight gleams through the lean curtains of his room window. The heavy scent of breakfast travels through the air from the nearby cafeteria. He got himself up and rummage through his closet to put in his best gear, after he’s sure what to wear, he rushes to the bathroom and took a wash.  He got the stove on high heat for his breakfast but ended up eating at the cafeteria for the food he got was not even enough to put him into satisfactory.  He did some few stretches and hastens his walk down the road full of hopes.

“I hope I can bring you the greatest thing.” He mumbles on his phone as he strides on the pathway.  He taps send. A voice note registers to their conversation line. Time was fast especially to him who’s running over it. The sky changed colours from morning orange to a blinding yellow. He went down the subway and waited for the train to stop on the station. It was Saturday; the crowd was thick and strong just like how Minseok had his coffee today.  He pass the crowd and managed to find a seat.

He checked the time to find out whether he’s late or not. He will be late, he thought. He closes his eyes to loosen up for he was nervous. He finally got the last subway station closest to his target destination. The gate open, the crowd was finally least than he expected it was going to be. He walks upward towards the road. A few more inches he’s closer to his dreams. A block building was before him with an opaque metal door. He knocks, and knocks and no one answers. He tried to unlock the door and it was not locked after all. He opened it and it slowly creaks, light blinds him.