New People and Phones

I'm Average... Aren't I?


I have changed the way that I write. Sorry if this way disappoints anyone. I am trying to make it easier on myself and my readers who think that I have the same name as them. I don't want to confuse anyone. I know that I have been gone for... a long time but thank you to all of my dedicated readers who stayed by my side and waited for my return. Also I have a new story that I just started please check it out! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/694040/invincible-youth-beg-kara-secret-snsd-tara-invincibleyouth-4mintue

I have been focused on my AP Biology and AP World History classes.

Sorry!

I love everyone who has decided to read my story.

I am going to give the main character a name instead of your name. :(

Danielle...

I wrote this chapter a couple of times but everytime that I write it my computer would delete all of my work and I would give up becuase I have got so far.

But I am back and ready to please and fufill your dreams.


Danielle's Pov:

 

"Danielle this is Kwon Boa. Your new roomate. Noona this is Danielle." Kris introduced us.

 

"Hi Danielle, it is nice to meet you. I am so happy to have a roomate I can't take care of my cat, Sarah, and dog, Pama."

 

Boa said while smiling at me.

 

"That is if you aren't allergic." she said while frowning.

 

"I'm not allergic, I love pets. It is nice to meet you too, Ms. Kwon."

 

"Please don't call me that, I prefer Boa or Unni." She said while laughing and waving her hands in the air.

 

"So... I have to get back to the boys, we are practicing for our comeback that is coming up soon."

 

"Bye Danielle and Noona!" Kris said while walking out.

 

"Bye Kris! Bye!" We said together.

 

"So are you a close friend of Kris's?" Boa asks me.

 

"No, actually I just meet him today at the airport." I replied.

 

"Really?! He told me that you were an old friend." 

 

"Nah I just found out who he was today."

 

"Did you know who I am?"

 

"Of course you are Boa."

 

"How did you who I am but not who Kris is?" Boa asked.

 

"I listen to K-pop but my sister and I don't really know all of the groups."

 

"Oh you have a sister, is she here with you?"

 

"No she is in America finishing up High School over there."

 

"Oh okay! If she ever comes I know a girl that she can room with." Boa offered.

 

"Thanks! But I don't I told her not to come until she wrapped up everything in the U.S."

 

"Okay but the offer still stands."

 

*Boa's dress off plays*

 

"Opps! Sorry that is my phone."

 

As Boa takes out her phone she talks to the person on the other line for about 2 minutes before they hang up.

 

"Sorry Danielle but I have to go to work. I will see you later tonight at around 8. Eat whatever is here or there is a great restruant across the street. I have a friend that is supposed to come over later, do you think that you can entertain her while I am gone?"

 

"Sure, no problem. Bye!" I waved as she walked out of her apartment.

 


Alyssa's Pov:

 

Dear mom and dad, 

 

Danielle is not picking up her phone. I think that something bad must have happened to her. I am going to South Korea to check on her. I plan to stay there with her, so I would appreciate it if you could just take me out of school there. I am going to ask Danielle to help me enroll in a school in South Korea. Don't worry I will finish all of my studies and I still plan on going to college for business. I will call you when my plan lands. I will call you everyday and send you pictures.

 

Love,

 

Alyssa

 

That is the note that I left for my parents last night. I haven't gotten a text of call yet so I think that they are taking it pretty well and think that I am safe with Danielle. I hope Danielle is okay.

 

My plane is going to land soon. I don't even know where to go. It is 6 a.m. and I am wide awake. I am just so excited to finally be here in Seoul.

 


Danielle's Pov:

 

Boa said that she was expecting someone to stop by today. I wonder who it is that is coming over. Hopefully it is not anymore girls that are extremely beautiful because I took off all my makeup and put on some comfortable clothes.

 

Just then there was a knock on the door.

 

"! ! Okay Danielle fix yourself!" I then fixed myself to look more presentable. When I was walking toward the door there was a second knock.

 

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

 

When I opened the door I was shocked beyond belief.

 

Here standing in front of me is none other than...

 

 


Alyssa's Pov:

 

As I walk through the airport I trip and almost land flat on my face. Luckily the wall was there for me to grab onto.

 

After I composed myself I looked down on the floor to see what I tripped on that made me look so dumb infront of a whole bunch of people.

 

I saw a phone that looked just like Danielle's phone, same case and all.

 

 

I picked up the phone to see if it had a lock, it did.

 

 

I remember Danielle showing me her phone lock pattern once of twice, but I can't seem to remember it.

 

I walk over to the bench and stare at the phone trying to remember what it was. Then it hit me.

 

I drew the number 9.

 

I remember Danielle liking the K-pop group Nine Muses, and coming up with a pattern involved something K-pop.

 

...

 

Bingo!

 

This is Danielle's phone. But where is Danielle?

 


How was that? I know that I don't write as good as other authors but please bear with me.

Okay? Are we good?