Introduction

I'm Average... Aren't I?

beauty,monett,cute,girl,glasses,photo-75

Alyssa (your sister)


you's POV:

*9MUSES-Glue*

I lie in bed and just listen to the song play that just woke me from my slumber. Whenever the newest song comes out by a group that I like I set it as my alarm because there is no better way to wake up than to Kpop.

After the song played in full I got up out of bed and got my stuff together to get a shower. I made sure that I didn’t forget my phone for my shower. It is good for everyone because my sister Alyssa is right next door and she can hear my music while she is asleep.

Alyssa is younger than me by 11 months. We both like Kpop but she listens to more of the guys than me, I like the girls groups and solo artists.

Alyssa says that when she is asleep she isn’t really sleeping because she can hear what goes on around her.

After fighting the inner conflict about getting out of the warm water and into the cold air, I knew that I didn’t have a choice than to get out when I heard Alyssa wake up. I got out and started to prepare, completing my daily routine. At around 6: 30 Alyssa and I got in the car to head to school. After placing our stuff down she hooked up my phone to the outlet and turned up the music while she found a song that she liked.

The whole ride to school we listened to Block B’s Very Good, SHINee’s Everybody, and finally her favorite that new Exo Christmas song.

I got in class and had to hear the annoying voices of the popular people calling me a nerd, mute, and lesbian. I don’t really understand why they call me these names; I never did anything to them so why do I get treated this way.

Sure I get good grades and try hard but does that mean that I am a nerd.

Because I am quiet and don’t try to make friends anymore, does that make me a mute.

That last one I don’t even know how they know about that, wait no I do know, my former best friend Bianca told everyone that I was one.

The only person who knows that I get bullied is Alyssa. I kind of regret telling her because she losses her temper whenever she hears someone call me a name. It is nice to have someone who cares though. I just don’t want these horrible people to start picking on her because she stood up for me.

I am happy because I am a senior and that means that I am graduating soon.  I won’t have to worry about their vicious words anymore. I have one more week of school left and then I am going to graduate.

I am already 18 and Alyssa is 17, we both made a deal that we would live in Korea together. I am just going to get there a year earlier than her. I am going to get a good job and start college there so that I can pay for the apartment and food.

Alyssa told me that I should tell our parents that I am getting bullied and not just let them do whatever they want to me but I don’t see the point of complaining when school is almost over and I won’t have to see any of these people anymore.

We haven’t told our parents about our plan to go to Korea because we don’t know how they will take it. I am going to tell them on the day of my graduation. I am not telling them about Alyssa wanting to come here with me, if they tell me no than I can always just leave and not care but Alyssa would have to suffer here for a year without me.

Day of Graduation~

"you"

As I heard me name called I walked toward the stage to get my diploma. “Dyke!” As I heard that I just wanted to run and cry. I just decided to act like I never heard someone scream that out. I haven’t told my parents yet that I might like girls. As I got my diploma I got off the stage and walked out. I got in my car and drove home.

I started to pack my things, not leaving a single important thing behind. When I was almost finished I heard the front door opening and my bedroom door open.

"you! why did you run out and what are you doing?" my mother questioned.

“I am leaving and I didn’t run out I just wanted to leave early”

“Where are you going?” my father asked.

“South Korea, don’t worry I have money.”

“What about college? Are you not going to go to college?” my father asked.

“I am going to go to college but in Korea.”

“You can’t even speak Korean!” mom yelled.

“Yes I can! Alyssa and I learnt together!”

“Yeah and what about your sister, are you going to leave without saying anything to her!?”

“That is where I am going right now! I am going to tell I am leaving. My flight leaves tonight.”

“Why didn’t you tell us sooner?”

“I didn’t know how you were going to react! I love you guys and I will call and text every day.”

We hugged and bid our goodbyes while my mother cried. I felt bad but I was not going to turn back now! I headed to the place that I never wanted to step foot in, ___ high school. I went to Alyssa’s class and said goodbye. She cried but she already knew that I was leaving today. I told her that I will set up the apartment and take pictures to send to her.

I then left and headed to the hotel near the airport. I booked a room after I bought my plane ticket. The hotel wasn’t that bad. It is actually really nice. I went right to sleep.

Tomorrow is a new day!

Hopefully life in Korea would be just like Alyssa and I hoped it would.


So how was it? I would like to hear of everyone's opinions. Next chapter is the first day in Korea!