First Day! Secrets?

I'm Average... Aren't I?

tumblr_m5c8aliHVj1romzlbo1_1280.jpg


 

you's POV:

Ah! I am finally here! It is just as beautiful as I imagined it would be. Alyssa is going to freak when she comes here! Speaking of which I should probably take a couple pictures of the things that I see. As I pulled out my phone in order to take a picture of a sign that I saw someone banged into me and made me drop my phone and hit the ground.

 

“I am so sorry miss! Are you okay?”

 

“I am fine. Where is my phone? Did you see where it fell?” I asked the stranger.

 

“No I didn’t bu…” Then I felt him grab my hand and start running.

 

He kept dragging me around. I hope that he isn’t some kind of ert or killer. Why am I even letting him pull me around? Just then he pulled me into a black van before it pulled away with us in it.

 


 

“Why did you take me here?! We have to go back, my phone!” I screamed.

 

“I am so sorry; I will buy you a new phone. I pulled you with me because my fans were chasing me and if they saw me talking to you then you could get hurt.”

 

“Fans? Are you famous or something?” I asked the guy with this hat covering his face.

 

“You don’t know who I am? I am Kris from EXO the Kpop boy group. I thought that everyone in Korea knew about us by now.” He said looking at me with a confused face.

 

“What is your name miss?” Kris asked.

 

“I am you, I just moved here from America.” I said looking at him while I bowed.

 

“Wow! Your Korean is very good! Are you here by yourself?”

 

“Yes but only for a year. My sister is supposed to move here with me after she graduates high school.”

 

“That is cool. If you need anywhere to stay for a while I can provide housing for you until you find somewhere.” Kris said looking sincere.

 

“I think that I might take you up on that offer. But would I be staying with you?” I asked with fear in my eyes. I have never been really good with guys. I just don’t trust them.

 

“No of course not! I know someone who would love to have a temporary roommate. She is a female by the way.” Kris said while shaking his hands and head at the same fast speed.

 

He is cute. Alyssa would love him! I have to take a picture with him and send it to her. Picture… MY PHONE!

 

“Kris, I don’t mean to be rude or anything but do you think that you could get the driver to stop at a store for a new phone?” I asked trying to sound as calm as possible.

 

It is hard living in a new place by yourself and not knowing anyone. My phone is the only thing that helps me remember that I am not alone and my family is just a phone call away.

 

“No don’t worry about that, I sent my manager to do that. Tomorrow when you wake up your roommate will give you the phone.” Wow he moves fast. I didn’t even see him take his phone out.

 

“Who is this mysterious roommate that is so sweet to let me stay with her.”

 

I am just so happy that it seems like everyone here is nice and understanding.

 

“It is a surprise! I know that you don’t know who EXO is but you should definitely know her.” When I saw his serious face I knew that she must be really popular in other countries.

 

"Is everyone else in Korea as nice as you and my roommate? So far I think that Korea is an amazing place with amazing people!" I thought (outloud).

 

"Why are you talking to yourself? If you want to talk to talk to someone just talk to me." Kris said which made my face redden.

 

you We are here !”

 


 

When we walked through the building we passed many doors until we reached one that looked just like the rest. Kris then knocked on the door before screaming “Unni!!!”

 

When she opened the door I couldn’t believe the beautiful women standing in front of me. She looks like a goddess!

 

you this is …”

 

 


 

Alyssa's POV:

 

I sat in my room and waited up all night. you should be there by now why isn't she calling me or sending me a text to let me know that she is okay. I am so worried. I looked at the time, 3:23. I started to pack everything. I am going to Korea to make sure that she is okay. I need to get a job and make some money so that I can afford the trip there.

 

I know that I promised you and my parents that I would finish high school here and then move to be with  in Korea, but if she isn't okay and is hurt then I need to be with her. She needs someone.

 

I started applying online for every place that is accepting people. I need to get there FAST!

 

you has always been there for me, when I was happy or sad. I knew that she would be there to pick me up while I was down.

 

you is my best friend and I don't care how much work I have to do, I will do it to make sure that the one who loved me most is alright.

 

I swear if you is just messing with me, or turned off her phone, when I find her I am going to slap her so hard!

 


 

So how did it go? Who do you think is your roommate?