We're getting married?!

♡ All I want for Christmas is you ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho’s POV

 

Oh. My. God.

 

I am so excited!

 

He’s coming today. Actually I already see him here walking through the main doors of the J&Y main office lobby.

 

He’s here.

 

Oh. My. God.

 

My wife is even perfect on camera.

 

But of course he is the most beautiful in person … and of course the iest when he is below me … hehe [Yunnie’s a xD]

 

Oh my god. Oh my god. What do I do? !!!

 

He’s knocking. Act cool Jung Perfect Yunho! You can do this!

 

Clearing my voice a little I called out a gruff ‘come in’.

 

Oh my god. I forgot to tell someone to clean out that desk outside. He must think I lack personal hygiene or something … in my defence … no one has filled that position outside since my Father passed the company over to me.

 

Because everybody knows that whoever takes up the position as my personal assistant/ secretary will become the wife of Jung Perfect Yunho.

 

The creak of the door broke me out of my reverie, glancing up I swear I saw an angel descend from the skies.

 

He looks so … perfect.

 

His tuxedo fits him like a glove, pinching in all the right places, showing off his curves and his long sinful legs.

 

How dare he look so seductive in a tux! I made a mental note to myself to never allow him to wear anything remotely attractive again, so that other men would not be allow to look at him in lust.

 

His dark brown eyes were lines with kohl, accentuating the shape and innocence; it won’t be so innocent after I am done with you dear wifey, I cackled evilly to myself.  

 

His pink lips looks so plump and pouty, I can literally feel his lips wrapped me, me off as … hehe okay enough of my dirty fantasy.

 

As he reached closer to my desk I subtly lent forward to take a sniff of what he smelt like. Oh dear god.

 

Can I be more in love?

 

He smells like warm honey, cinnamon and vanilla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter