Jung Perfect Yunho

♡ All I want for Christmas is you ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho’s POV

 

After returning home from the mall and meeting the love of my life, I finally found the will to live.

 

Don’t get me wrong here … I didn’t have any bad thoughts or nothing … but my mundane life is finally [nearly] over ~

 

I now have myself a very pretty lover who is as gorgeous as the midnight sky if not more so …

 

Oh hehe … did I get ahead of myself again? I mean soon I shall hold that beauty in my arms and tell him how much I love him.

 

Yes, yes, I know. I’ve only just ‘met’ him blah, blah … but Love at first sight does exist … I’m living proof of that testament. 

 

Honestly if you’ve meet him in person you would have fallen head over heels for that gorgeous man … Wait… it’s better if you don’t … He’s mine alone and I don’t want to share!

 

So y’all better put those dirty fantasies and grubby hands off MY man.

 

Oops claimed him already.

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Even though I have no one to celebrate Christmas with again –sigh- it doesn’t stop me to overindulge and splurge on many expensive Christmas gifts for all my nieces and nephews.

 

Imagining the cute bright smile of theirs brought tears to my eyes …

 

Oh how I wish I had my own baby to hold and love, but alas, life isn’t all sugar and candy. My boyfriend of 2 years, ‘HyunJae the douche bag’ as Min so graciously nicknamed, cheated on me with his own ‘best-friend’.

 

Talking about Min brought a smile to my face. That girl is too precious [shh xD I know please don’t kill me hehe], always here for me when I needed her, and most of all being the one the only few who is able to handle my mother! My mother! The mighty mother Kim! That’s not an easy task you know.

 

She also has a very entertaining potty mouth, able to curse the living daylights out of anyone even with a gentle smile of her face.

 

I remembered the time when she and I came home from Busan, after visiting my family for Christmas to see Douche bag HyunJae having wild in our apartment with his supposed ‘best friend’.

 

Oh boy the look in her eyes and the words she said almost made me want to break up with HyunJae again to see her reactions.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter