Wishing upon a tree

♡ All I want for Christmas is you ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Tch.  Would you look at all those happy couples. Can’t they be happy elsewhere! Don’t they know that there are sad lonely people in the world! I mean it’s not like I am jealous or anything. Okay… maybe a little. Just a little really. But honestly they can at least keep all their mushiness to a bare minimum.

Oh my god, did he just call her ‘Sugar babe’? Ew, puke worthy. Who calls their other half sugar babe, oh god, oh god, they are looking over here. Oh god what do I do? Jae act cool. Act cool. 

 

Min’s POV (My POV hehe)

“Honey look, it’s Jae over there we should go and say hi to him. You know it’s quiet sad. He hasn’t celebrated Christmas with anyone else since he moved here to Seoul 3 years ago. We should invite him over for dinner. What do you say huh?”

“That’s nice love. You go. I’ll be right over.”

I walked over to where Jaejoong was hiding behind the coffee stand. That man is real subtle. He thought I wouldn’t see him peering at us.  I see him turning to leave and I hurry my steps.

“Jae, wait!” I exclaimed. He turned towards me visibly shocked. I guess he didn’t recognise it was me after all.

“Hey Min. What are you doing here? Where’s Jay? Have you gone off without telling him again?”

“No, no, I did tell him. But he might not have heard because he is too damn absorbed into his phone. Anyways, what are you doing here? Why did you buy so many presents? You’re not going home to celebrate Christmas with your parents are you? I remember going back with you last year! They are bizarre! I didn’t know one could have so many family members!”

“No, I am not going back. You know my mother! She told me that I couldn’t come home till I give her a grandchild! And for goodness sakes! I am only 25! I am too young to have a child! And do you know what? That wasn't evem the weirdest thing she said to me! She said that I didn’t even have to bring a spouse home! As long as I bring a baby home she would be happy!”

“Whoa Jae. Did she really say that? I mean I always knew she was weird but not that weird. It’s not like she doesn't have 9? 10? Grandchildren from your sisters already! Why would she want another from you?”

“That is exactly what I have been tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter