Who you?

Who you?
Jiyong's POV 
 
I finally saw her again. It's been a long time. 
 
I couldn't wait to run up to her to embrace her, to tell her how much I miss her. 
 
I watched as she came out of her house, she was wearing a white sundress, her silky hair falling freely around her shoulders. 
 
She was still the beautiful Dara I fell in love with. But I also noticed that she had dark eye circles round her eyes, her complexion was real bad right now. 
 
"Omma! Let's go!" I saw a little boy dash out of her house and run towards her. 
 
Wait, omma? Who is that boy? Why is he calling her omma?! 
 
Is she already married? Worse of all, she has a kid? I clutched onto my chest as I felt a stinging pain in my heart. I can't believe the woman before me, what happened to 'forever'? This isn't our happily ever after! This isn't my happily ever after! 
 
As anger boiled up in me, I stomped towards her "Dara, whose kid is that?! Are you already married?! I can't believe you already forgotten about me, about us!" 
 
She didn't even bother giving me a glance and she continued with her steps, ignoring me as she held onto that little brat's hand. 
 
I watched as they walked off, probably sending him to school. 
 
She just left me standing there, not bothering to utter a word. Not bothering to explain to me why she moved on without me. 
 
Did she really forget about us? After all we've been through? After all the struggles in our relationship? 
 
What does that man have that I don't? 
She doesn't even want to acknowledge my presence. Is she ashamed of seeing me? She should be.
 
I silently followed her as she brought that brat to school. Maybe she'll be meeting her current husband along the way and I'll be able to get a glimpse of that bastard's face. 
 
I watched as she waved goodbye to her son. As soon as that brat turned around to walk off, a tear escaped from her eyes. 
 
Is she crying? Is it cause of her son? It's not like she isn't going to see her anymore right? So why is she crying? 
 
I heard some chatters behind me as I observed her. But I immediately turned around when I heard them say my supposed-to-be wife's name. 
 
"That girl Dara, she's a poor thing. Her husband died while she was in labour. He met with a car accident while rushing to the hospital. Life's really cruel to her." I heard one of the Ahjumma's say to the other. 
 
I couldn't help but feel sad for her when I heard that. Her husband wasn't even there when she needed him the most. What a bastard. But she deserved it, for cheating on me, I guess they're a match made in heaven. I shouldn't be feeling this sympathetic towards her. 
 
I saw her walking towards my direction.
 
"Where's your husband Dara? The one that you loved soooo much that you had to give me up for." I chuckled sarcastically. 
 
I knew he passed away but I just felt like rubbing it in more. The pain I felt when I saw her just now would be nothing compared to this. 
 
I expected a slap from her, or maybe expecting her to argue back with me but nothing. What happened to the Sandara Park I knew? 
 
She ignored me once again and walked away, tearing harder than before. 
 
Maybe my words hurt her? I've never seen her cry so badly. 
 
No, Kwon Ji Yong you shouldn't be feeling like this, she's hurt you, you should be happy seeing her like this. 
 
Yeah, I should. I should even try to make her life as miserable as I could. 
 
I kept following her no matter where she went, like a silent stalker. 
 
She's been wondering around town, entering and exiting from shops, although she doesn't buy anything. 
 
Except when she came to a florist shop, she bought a bouquet of roses, purple roses to be exact. Which reminds me, purple roses symbolize eternal love, I know that because I've bought it for her before. 
 
Who could that be for? Her dead husband? Whatever, it's bull anyway. I've bought her those roses and what happened to our eternal love now? 
 
 
As I continued stalking her, I recalled this similar situation that happened years ago, back when she was mine. 
 
There was once where I forgotten all about our anniversary date. She was waiting for me while I went to a friend's birthday party. Of course our anniversary was more important, but I can't help it if I'm a forgetful person. 
 
She was so angry that she told me not to see her again, suggesting a break up. 
 
I felt guilty I couldn't even argue with her, the next few days I ended up stalking her wherever she goes, just to keep her safe. 
 
Why am I even stalking her now? It's not to keep her safe isn't it? 
 
I continue walking and walking and realized she was going back to the preschool again. I glanced at a nearby clock, whoa, I didn't realize I've been following her for 4 hours! 
 
She happily embraced that brat, smiling happily at him, looking as if she wasn't crying moments ago. 
 
If she didn't married that bastard, I could've been there, joining their hug. We could've been the happy family I'm imagining in my mind right now. 
 
Why oh why? Does she still love me? Tears started to form in my eyes so I hurriedly shook those thoughts off. 
 
Like a stalker, I followed them again. This time they arrived at a cemetery. Oh, so the roses were really for her dead husband. 
 
I'm glad I followed her, I can finally see the face of the guy who stole her away from me. 
 
I'm even creating plans in my mind on how I could damage his tombstone, that's what you get for ruining a perfect relationship. 
 
I followed a they walked to a certain tombstone and kneeled down. 
 
I crept to a nearby tombstone and watched from a safe distance, pretending to pay respects to some person I didn't even know. 
 
"Appa, are you doing well in heaven? Omma cries every night thinking of you." That brat innocently muttered earning a fierce glare from Dara. 
 
"Jinwoo-ah, don't say such things in front of your appa!" She sternly told him. 
 
"Mianhae omma.." 
 
As they continued offering respects to the bastard, I got more and more curious, what kind of guy could it be to make her cry every night? Why kind of guy was it that was this capable of taking her away from me? After all our promises, after all the memories we shared? 
 
Soon, they stood up and left the tombstone. Now's my chance! 
 
I got up from my position and walked towards the tombstone. Finally taking a glance on the name engraved onto it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kwon Ji Yong 
18 August 1988 ~ 16 September 2009