can I take care of him?

The doctor and the guardian

Xiumin P.O.V.

"Damn it!" Lay yelled angry, kicking the console.

"What's wrong?" "Stupid angels. They sent Kyungsoo back to a specific moment in time and space the TARDIS can't land!"

"What are we going to do then? We can't just wait here!" Kai exclaimed.

"Technically we can. We can wait for three years and still arrive at the exact same moment. We're traveling in time." Lay explained, studying the fob watch he'd stolen from the monster.

Suddenly he jumped up with a huge grin on his face and hugged the person closest to him, who happened to be Suho.

After being nearly hugged to death Suho asked Lay why he was so happy and Lay explained that timelords like him could turn themselves human with a special machine, storing their timelord energy in a fob watch like the one he stole from the weeping angel.

"Every watch is unique. This one is from a timelord called the guardian. Someone I was very close to. Does anyone know who it came from?"

Luhan looked a bit closer a bit closer at the watch and said it was Kyungsoo's.

Lay was schocked. Apparently the guardian, who was the same person as our D.O., was his twin brother! "But you guys don't even look alike!" Kris exclaimed, but according to Lay it was complicated.

Suddenly Lay, I guess I should start calling him the doctor, ran to another part of the console and started pressing buttons and pulling levers.

A hologram of Kyungsoo popped up but he ended up being the guardian and he and the doctor tried to find a way to go to Kyungsoo.

I went to sit next to Chen because he'd been silent for a while. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, just getting used to the fact that Lay and Kyungsoo are twin aliens..."

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder to comfort him and assured him he could always come to talk to me. "Do you think Kyunggie will change a lot?" "His name is the guardian right? Taking care of people sounds a lot like the guy we know."

He smiled a little and I ruffled his hair as the doctor announced we had landed. Outside was a vast bamboo forest.

I turned aroud to see what the TARDIS looked like from outside and I faced a blue wooden box. That was... odd.

"Where are we?" Baekhyun asked. "South-East China. The year 20. The closest settlement is... five days of walking away."

Suddenly I heard pained, high pitched cries on my left. Out of the forest crawled a baby panda that looked sad and let out the squeals.

Lay- sorry, the doctor, crawled over to it and talked with it. "You understand pandas?" Sehun asked bewildered. The docror nodded and told us that the small animal had lost his mother little over a day ago and now it was sad, lonely and very hungry.

"I'm afraid he won't live for more than a few hours. He's too young to take care of himself." My heart broke at the panda's cries for help and I heard Tao begging Kris to let him take care of it.

"We don't have food for it Tao. It's too young to eat bamboo." Kris reasoned but according to the doctor, there would be food for it on the ship and Kris let Tao rake care of it.

The panda immediatley accepted Tao as it's new mother and he took the small bear, now called Ming, inside the timemachine to take care of it.

The rest of us contenued to look for Kyungsoo but he was hard to find.

One time Suho had to grab the doctor around his waist and pull him back so he wouldn't step on a poisonous snake. The alien then laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. "Oops." was all he said.

We were all about to give up looking, thinking that the doctor miscalculated the landing, when something shook in the bamboo behind us...