To End This Madness .

You're Different

(Taehyung's POV)

I looked out the window wondering how Minri was taking this whole thing. I know she's hurt by all of this. I know I should have told her, but I can't right now. I need to get that girl out of our lives. We need this whole Geeyin situation to end, and for us to move on with our lives. 

"Did you call JYP hyung yet?" I asked Jin.

"He's busy with a business call," Jin said.

I grabbed his phone and called again.

"Look Jin. I'm on a very important call-"

"JYP hyung, it's me V. We don't have a lot of time left before Minri will be hurt again," I said.

JYP paused for a second. "Let me end the call," he said. After a few seconds, he was back on the line with me. "What's going on?"

"You know how we all thought that this Geeyin problem was solved? Well it's not."

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"Geeyin has a friend that's trying to force me to hurt Minri. Just yesterday she followed me and Minri all over the city. Then when Minri and I were shopping at a clothing store, she came up to me with a gun. She demanded that I'll meet up with her soon to talk about how to hurt Minri or she'll shoot her with the gun she posessed. I agreed because I didn't want Minri to get killed! Then she kissed me and everything went downhill from there. And yes, Minri knows about the kiss. She broke up with me last night," I said.

JYP sighed, "Is my daughter okay?"

"Physically she is. Emotionally...? I don't know."

"Okay. So what's this whole point in calling me other than saying you're protecting Minri?"

"We need you to get the police," I stated firmly. "Later on today I'm going to meet up with that girl. So if the police were outside waiting to arrest her, then everything will be over. No more threats and no more outside drama."

"I'll see what I can do," JYP said before hanging up.

"YAH! WHY DID HE HANG UP?!" I yelled. Then Jin's phone started ringing again.

"The police need a time and address," JYP said.

I told him before he hung up again. I gave Jin's phone back to him so I could run into my room to plan everything out. I got very stressed out until I looked at a picture of Minri. I smiled when I remembered what happened when that photo was taken. It was Minri's first time eating kimchi in front of me. She scolded me to not take a picture but I did anyways.

"I'm going to save you... I'm so sorry," I whispered to the picture like I was talking to Minri.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the girl's number. I told her to meet me at the cafe where she told me to meet her at. I looked at the guys that were waiting at the doorway of the room.

"It's time?" Jimin asked.

I nodded, "It's time."

I didn't know how everything will go. I was afraid that things would go badly or that the girl knew about my plans on capturing her. I was nervous.

"Good luck," Jungkook said.

I walked out of the building and entered one of the company's cars. I told the driver to drop me off at a cafe, where I'll be meeting Geeyin's friend. I looked at the cars around me and they were all undercover police cars. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I did that a couple more times to regulate my heartbeat from being so nervous.

When we got closer, I got a text from JYP. It said that the police will guard the outside of the cafe after a few minutes I got inside the cafe. It was a clever plan. I smirked and turned off my phone. I passed by and saw the girl sitting at a table. The car pulled into the back parking lot of the cafe. Before I exited the car, the driver stopped me. He handed me a gun, but I was confused.

"JYP and the police told me to give that to you just in case she planned to take you hostage. The owner of the cafe knows also, and he will help you out if you are in danger. JYP is counting on you to help his daughter to stop being threatened from these girls," the driver said.

I took a look at the gun and firmly grasped it. I hid it under my pants with my belt holding it in place. I exited the car and headed straight into the cafe. I looked around and finally found her like I did before. I sat in the seat across from her.

"So you finally made it," she said.

"Yeah. Okay. What's the plan?" I asked.

She giggled, "The plan is to hurt your girlfriend."

"I know... but I need details on how to do that."

"Wow, V. You're the most willing guy that I've seen to save the one that they loved oh so dearly. So touching."

"No shit, sherlock. Now tell me," I demanded.

She smirked. "We go out in public and show some PDA. Quickly the word will spread around even on to the news. From there, Minri will start feeling betrayed and so sad that she'll want to kill herself," she said.

I stared at her in disbelief. "You're evil..."

She shrugged. She took a sip of her coffee that she purchased before I got there. I stared her down while gripping the gun that was in my pants. I quickly let go because I didn't want to seem suspicious.

"So is that all?" I asked.

She stopped drinking her coffee and looked at me. "I thought today would be the day that we would start," she said.

"Then let's go," I said.

Little did she know, the police surrounded the cafe. As we walked out, the guns were pointed at us. Geeyin's friend turned around to make a run for it, but I was quicker to pull the gun the driver gave to me out of my pants. I pointed it at her face and smiled.

"It's the end," I said. 

"Hands in the air where we could see them!" one of the police officers yelled.

Geeyin's friend started to tear up in fear. Her arms, hands and legs were trembling; and I couldn't help but enjoy the site of it. Just knowing that this is the end of this bad situation, I can finally relieve myself from worrying about certain dangers for Minri. The police arrested the girl and the rest of the team patted me on the back for helping them. Then there was the boss of it all, JYP hyung.

"How are you holding up?" JYP asked.

"I'm doing fine now knowing this whole thing is finally over," I said.

"You do have one thing to worry about," he said.

"What is that?"

"Getting my daughter back, son-in-law," JYP said. 

I was shocked at what he just called me. "Did you just call me your son-in-law?" I asked.

"Yes. You've gone through extreme measures such as putting your life on the line to save Minri. That is the type of guy I've always wanted Minri to have no matter what kid of situation there is. You have proven to me that you are worthly to have my daughter's hand in marriage," JYP said.

"But what happens if she won't take me back?" I asked. "I don't think she'll believe me after all of this..."

"Oh I don't think it's necessary to explain."

I became confused again until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Minri smiling at me. She quickly gave me a hug.

"You saved my life," she whispered.

I smiled, "You know that I would always do that for you."

She broke the hug just to look into my eyes. Then I went in for a kiss. It's been so long that I've kissed her. When our lips touched, the spark was still there. I knew the chemistry we had was still there which made me the happiest man on earth.

"AH! COME ON, V!" Jin yelled.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" Namjoon yelled also.

The guys kept making gagging noises and yelled at us to do this kind of stuff in private. Minri and I stopped kissing, but we both didn't stop smiling. We both knew that love between us would never fade away.

"Does this mean we're together again?" I asked.

"Obviously," Minri happily said. "I'm sorry for accusing you."

"You're not suppose to apologize for getting hurt by my actions. Remember that. I'm sorry for not telling you and for even letting the girl touch me," I said.

"It's fine. You had a choice, and you chose the one that means the world to me. That's all I would ever ask for."

I smiled at her and caressed her face. I felt like this was it. That I was ready. I knew that I was ready.

"Minri, I have a question," I said.

She innocently looked at me with her big shining eyes, "What is it?"

I took a deep breath before anything.

I got down on one knee...

Pulled out a box little box...

And asked her the most life changing question anyone could ask.

 

 

"Minri, would you marry me?"