Cheated On .

You're Different
I woke up happily. I had the sudden feeling like something was wrong but I shrugged it off.

I jumped out of bed and put on some clothes. I posed in front of the mirror before exiting my room.

"I'm leaving!" I yelled.

"YAH! YOU HAVEN'T EATEN BREAKFAST!" my mom yelled.

"I'll grab something on my way to school! See you later!" I yelled. I ran out the house and smiled brightly. The sun was out and the birds were chirping.

I texted my boyfriend, Ahn Kyungsoo. I asked him where he was.

1 NEW MESSAGE!

Kyungsoo<3 : Running late!

I sighed but kept a smile on my face. He's been waking up late for school for about two weeks now.

I checked my watch and saw we had an hour until school started. I became suspicious.

"Maybe I should go to his house and check on him," I said to myself and walked towards his house.

On my way there, I went to a cafe to buy breakfast. I ordered a ham and cheese sandwich with hot chocolate.

I continued my way to Kyungsoo's house. When I arrived, I took out the spare key to his house and opened the door.

I heard sounds coming from upstairs. I put my food and purse down before listening.

"KYUNG~SOO!!! RIGHT THERE! YES!" a girl yelled.

I looked around and saw another purse on the couch. The purse looked very similar to my best friend's, Amy Williams.

I slowly walked upstairs. When the noises became louder, my heart ached more. I was on the verge of tears.

I swung open the door to finding my best friend and boyfriend having . I stopped breathing and they got off of each other.

"M-MARIE! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Amy yelled.

"MARIE! I LOVE YOU! ONLY YOU!" Kyungsoo yelled.

Tears streamed down my face. I covered my mouth and ran downstairs. I grabbed my purse and ran to school.

I wiped my tears away when I saw some of my classmates. I kept quiet the whole day. I kept my mouth shut about the fact my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend.

I was at my locker when someone came up from behind. It was Kyungsoo's friend, Ej Gonzales.

"Hey," he said. I kept quiet. "So you found out....."

I slammed my locked before glaring at him. He was stunned by the glare I gave him. It was different from the other glares I gave him. It was full of hatred, anger, rage, and sadness.

"I was meaning to tell you but-" I put my finger on his lips to shut him up.

"Don't ever talk to me again. From this day on, I don't know you," I said. I gave him one last glare before walking away.

I walked to my last class which had Amy in it. Luckily Amy didn't sit anywhere near me. I sat in the front left corner while she sat in the back left corner.

I entered and sat in my seat. I was reading a book until someone stood in front of my desk. I looked up and saw Amy. She looked sad but I didn't buy it. I decided to continue reading my book, ignoring her exsistence.

"Marie! I'm sorry!" Amy whined. I still ignored her. "Ma-" the bell rang. She walked to her seat, defeated.

The whole period, I felt Amy's stare on me. I shrugged it off. When the final bell rang, I was first to leave. I walked fast to my locker. I haven't seen Kyungsoo the whole day.

When I closed my locker and turned around, Kyungsoo was standing in front of me.

"Marie, listen to me. I didn't mean it. I only love you," he said.

"We're over. Leave me alone for the rest of my life," I said before brushing past him. Kyungsoo grabbed my wrist but I slapped him.

Everyone around us was stunned. We were the most popular couple in school and seeing the most popular couple fight was a must.

"I said we're over," I stated with no emotion. Everyone gasped and looked at each other in complete shock.

I pushed everyone out of my way and headed home. When I got home, I threw all my stuff on the couch. I started bursting into tears. My heart ached so much.

I dragged myself to my room while crying my eyes out. I slammed my door shut and laid on my bed. My head was pounding, I couldn't breathe and my chest hurt.

There was a light knock on my door.

"Marie? Are you okay?" I heard my mom ask. I stayed quiet and continued crying and out.

I woke up the next morning with a wet towel on my forehead. There was a glass of water and pills on my night stand. I took the pills and checked the time.

I grabbed my clock in shock. "IT'S ALREADY 1 PM?!" I yelled. I ran to my closet and put my clothes on and ran downstairs. Before I ran out the house, my dad stopped me.

"You're not going to school today," he said. I turned around and saw my mom on the couch looking at me.

I wondered what was wrong. I didn't fmdo anything illegal and I was getting good grades. I sat down across my mom and my dad sat next to my mom.

"If it's about yesterday, I'd rather not talk about it," I said.

My mom chuckled. "It's not about yesterday."

"We have something to tell you," my dad said.

"Okay," I said.

My mom and dad looked at each other and took a deep breath before looking back at me. What was going to happen?

"You're adopted," my dad quickly said.

That was when I found out my whole life..... was a lie.

-----------

Chapter 1 is up! Hope everyone who reads this story will subscribe!