Do I Like Minri ?

You're Different

Once again, we dragged Minri out of the dorm. I made sure she was with me at all times and not with Jimin. 

"Can I go home now?" Minri asked. She got up but we pulled her back down.

"No!" we all yelled. Minri groaned and rolled her eyes.

I looked at her. For some reason, my brain was telling me to talk to her. Every second I'm looking at her makes my heart go crazy. I don't know why this is happening but I really don't like it. My heart needs to stop acting crazy whenever I look at Minri. Especially since I'm on a mission to make her mine and then dump her.

"Taehyung can we talk?" I heard. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that Namjoon was talking to me.

"Go ahead," I said.

"In private," Namjoon said. He groaned and rolled his eyes. I shrugged and we both walked out of the restaurant we were in.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do not, I repeat, DO NOT mess up this mission," Namjoon said.

I scoffed, "I'm not going to mess it up, hyung! You can count on me!"

"Shut up with your lies, Taehyung. All of us know you're going to screw it up because you like Minri."

"I DO NOT!"

"Then stop ing staring at her!" he yelled. I groaned. 

Then my heart skipped a beat when Minri came out to look for us. My breath shortened and I froze. 

"Are you guys done yet? Your food is getting cold," she said.

"Yeah," Namjoon said in English. He turned to me, "Let's go V." Then he walked into the restaurant.

"Geez. What happened to Mr. Tough-guy?" Minri asked and then she rolled her eyes. She turned to me. "Hurry up. J-Hope is willing to eat your food."

I sighed before following Minri into the restaurant. When I sat down, Namjoon was eyeing me. I ate my food while Namjoon had his eyes on me for the whole time. Glanced at Minri once. She was paying no attention to us and was on her phone. I want to turn her frown into a smile. I want to see her smile for once. I want to be the reason why she smiles.

"V," I heard. I looked up and saw Jung Kook glaring at me. He mouthed, "Stop staring at her."

I nodded and looked away. Then I remembered I'm on a mission. A mission to make Minri mine.... And then break her heart. 

I can do this. I can complete this mission without me liking Minri.

When we got back to the dorm, Minri slammed her door shut. I guess she's still mad about us dragging her out again. Then Namjoon dragged me to the living room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"What's going on?" Jimin imitated me.

"Shut up," I said.

"Maknae wants to talk to you," Jin calmly said.

Jung Kook sat on the chair in front of me. He stared at me for five seconds before sighing. "Hyung you NEED to stop liking Minri. If you like Minri, everything will be ruined!"

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Will you guys cut it out already?"

"Hyung! This is serious! What happens if you and Minri start dating?! We're going to start having sasaeng fans. Or even worse! JYP hyung is going to kill us!" Jung Kook said.

"You don't need to worry. Do you know why? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE MINRI! Gosh," I said.

"I want you to think about everything, hyung. Then come to me when you have a firm answer before I switch people to fulfil the mission," Jung Kook said before walking away.

Jimin jumped in the air. He turned to me and pointed at me while laughing. I was about to blow up in anger. I can't let Jimin take on the mission. He's going to hurt Minri more than I was planning to.

I got up and walked out the dorm. I slammed the door and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. How am I suppose to think about this? I already know I don't like Minri. Park Minri. JYP's daughter.

Then Minri walked out of her dorm. "Hey," she simply said.

I nodded while not looking at her.

"What's going on? Why did you slam the door?" she asked.

"I'm just frustrated," I mumbled.

She walked up to me and looked into my eyes. I felt like she was taking a look into my soul. Then I realized how light her brown eyes were. Her eyes glimmered even though the hallway lights were dim.

"Yah. You're blushing," she commented. She coughed before looking away. "Do you want to go to the roof garden?"

It felt like my heart was about to burst. She was making the first move. I nodded. She nodded before walking to the elevator. 

"So why are you frustrated?" Minri asked.

"I have to do something for the guys but they're assuming stuff," I said.

She scoffed, "Good luck with that." I nodded then the elevator doors opened.

We walked to the garden. We look down from the edge of the building. We watched as people walked with others or by themselves freely.

"Don't you want to walk the streets without anybody running to you while screaming or asking for your autograph?" she asked.

"I guess," I said. I looked at her. Her hair was floating in the air while the sun was making her white skin shine.

She looked at me and her eyes were shining. My heart was going crazy again. "You okay?" she asked.

I realized I was staring at her AGAIN. I nodded over and over, "Yes. I am super duper fine!" I felt my cheeks burning.

"Um okay?" she said. She looked back at the view of the city. "Whatever is on your mind, let it out. It's not good holding stuff inside."

I wish I could, Minri. "It's nothing important," I said.

She looked at me again. "Oh please, Taehyung. If you don't want me to know then just tell me."

"It's not important. Really," I said. She sighed.

"We'll if you want to talk to me about it, come knock on my door. I'll see you later," Minri said. She walked to the door and looked back at me.

It looked like she was a model. A goddess. Her hair moved swiftly with her. She looked in front of her again and walked out of my sight. 

I took deep breaths and held my chest. "What the hell is going on? Why am I like this?" I asked myself. I sat on the ground and looked around.

Then I remembered what Jung Kook said. I thought about everything that happened. How I felt, how Minri looked, how I acted and how she acted. She seemed fine but me, that was a different story.

"Maybe I do like her," I whispered to myself. Then I shook my head in denial. "It's impossible!"

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Do I like Minri?" I shook my head. "No, no, no. I don't." I got up and nodded.

"I don't like Minri. I'm going to tell maknae and he's going to believe me. Yes. Jimin isn't going to have her," I said. Then I walked to the elevator thinking I don't like Park Minri.